Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Advice

Griffyn

Hi I currently have a toyota yaris 1.0L and i am thinking of upgrading to either a yaris t sport, a corolla 1.6 or a civic sport. At the moment I am thinking the corolla 1.6 is prob gona b the best choice since the yaris and civic are both being replaced by newer models soon so the depriciation will be a lot more when i come to sell! Especially since i will be getting a hot hatch 3 yrs after i buy the car, so dont wana lose all my money.

What do you guys think of the corolla 1.6? Whats good and whats bad? Dont b biased! I am gona test drive it soon tho.

Also if any has a ICE installs can they post a pic of their boot? As i am gona do a biger install when i get my new car :D.

Also there is a new Corolla due in late 2006 (partly because of the rival new Civic :lol: )

I've got a pre face-lifted E12 Corolla 1.6, and not that I'm biased or anything, its a really nice and comfortable car to drive!!!!!!! :D :thumbsup::yes:

It doesn't matter how you drive it, whether harshly or gentle cruising, I still manage to get over 38mpg, which is more than my mate gets in his similarly powered Ford Focus 1.8, by that I mean that he's got 115bhp, where as I've got 110bhp!!!

It's also quicker 0-60 @ 9.6seconds. I know everyone raves about the handling of the Focus, but with some better tyres fitted (the factory fit Dunlops are rock hard rubber which don't like sticking!!!!) my mate hasn't managed to shake me loose when I've followed him!!!!!!!!!! :D :P :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links