Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Stig

Yarisboy

If anyone saw top gear last night you saw what an awesome driver the stig really is

driving that z8 alpina around the track in the same time as the lambo they had?? :o :huh::blink:

Does anyone know for certain who he actually is? I heard it was some old retired F3 driver lol

Sam :hokus-pokus:

The Stig is supposed to be Perry McCarthy, although some people think it may be Damon Hill.

However as you never see him, its doesn't have to be the same person each time.

A.

yarisboy i think the stig its a boy racer who in his own time owns a nova and fly round town blowing biggys off all night lol !!!!

what do u rek yaris /

hes got to have a nova

I actually reckon it's Tiff Needell.... think about it... nutter driver who's raced almost anything..

.. why protect his identity??? cos he's under contract with Channel 5..

I actually reckon it's Tiff Needell.... think about it... nutter driver who's raced almost anything..

hmmm, good suggestion. plus he's worked with clarkson b4 so its possible. but apparently they're revieling him at the end of the series anyway - which means that if it is Tiff, they'll have to find a stand in to protect him.

J

corollagti u dont make much sense, try using a little punctuation!

you're asking me whether i think he's got a nova cos he's an awesome driver with a somewhat rhetorical sarcastic note?

The answer is no he probably drives a yaris

damon hill sounds like a goodun :)

Why would Tiff want to risk damaging his TV career by working undercover for a different channel.

They were supposed to unveil him at the end of last series....

what bout Eddie Irvine? he looks very similar in build to him....

Tiff still has the record for the fastest time recorded in a production car with the mclaren f1 right? what a record to hold, jammie bas :censor: rd!

:help: Don't have a scooby i'm afraid :help:

An ex F1 man could be a possibilty. Doubt it's Tiff, but you never know. :thumbsup:

What about Mansell or a Rally driver of some description. Gotta be someone famous. :hokus-pokus:

Might even be me...........................

touring cars ain't doin so well now - could be an ex BTCC driver. john clealand and the likes

that used to be so good! gone crap now

I also thought it might be Colin, but I think he would be far too busy. :bookworm:

could be a lady!! :lol: :( :lol::lol::lol::help:

that would be one of the flatest chested females ive ever seen then! :P

Its is Perry MaCarthy, my girlfriend has interviewed him. He claimed to have the worst luck of any driver, and the shortest period of time for any formula one driver, having faild to qualify in 10 out of 12 races when he was droped. If u want to follow him, hes in Le Man (spelling?) this year, racing in a audi. It also took him 10 times to get his formula one licencse, and on the 8th time had it revoked after the first day :D or so he says........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links