Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Annoying Fcd Fitment

podgey

i fitted my g valve, and had to set boost at .6 bar as fuel cut kept coming in.

then i tried to fit the fcd.

this is my ecu plug, i tried to fit it today, but the diagram with the instructions didnt match, so he told me to use the wires with the arrow drawn on instead (knock sensor on diagram), turned screw on g-valve in quite a bit more, then it wouldnt boost past 0.5 bar. :(

so i re connected wires the way they were origionally, and tried the wires underneath the one i just tried (pim turbo pressure sensor) which he said to cut 1st time. i reset ecu, and tried again. but still wouldnt boost past 0.5 bar.

so i reconnected those wires, and took fcd off completely, reset ecu, and took for a spin, hoping for fuel cut. but it still wouldnt go pars 0.5 bar.

any suggestions why it wont boost past fuel cut, as it was before i tried fcd on.

below are pics of my plug, and the instructions..

is my plug the same as anyones on here, and which one did you cut?

hope this makes sense..... thankyou

MR2_ECU_Plug.jpg

diagram1.jpg

The pins are different for rev1, rev2 & rev3 .. have you got the right map?

The pins are different for rev1, rev2 & rev3 .. have you got the right map?

hi i sent the bloke a photo of my block , and he said cut the one on the oppisite side,

which didnt work, because one of the pipes on the g valve had nearly come off :rolleyes: my fault for not doing it properly..

so the fuel cut is kicking in again. i re fitted the fcd to the blue wire with the black stripes, which iv been told is the correct one,( the 1st one i try'd at the weekend) but i cant get the damn thing to work, i turned screw on fcd clockwise about 3-4 turns altogether, but still fuel cut kicking in. even tyrd anti clockwise. nowt.

maybe its a faulty fcd? :angry:

at least my cars out of safe mode tho, and im really enjoying the power!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links