Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Exhaust For Power Gains

swales_p

Hello all, seeing as the summers well on its way its time to get the tubbie out the garage and get some mods done to the car.

My first steps to achieving big power gains is an after market exhaust + down pipe. After reading lawds of previous posts on this forum ive come to the conclusion that a Aussie downpipe is the best to get BUT..... whats the best exhaust for

1 - power and

2 - torque gains?

The style i like is (i dont want to sound too Max Power here!!) big tail pipes, going for the duel style. For example the one produced by scorpion looks the nads, also HKS do a great stainless exhaust.

All views are welcome.

Cheers :thumbsup:

if you must have twin exit, its probably best to go with the new rogue systems pipe.

Hi swales_p

You need to checkout this website. You will see nuff exhausts here buddy :yes: This will get you thinking too as they have got sound clip's as well :thumbsup: Enjoy

http://www.madpsi.net/MR2ExhaustsPage.htm

jerry!!

best exhaust for the most power is a custom straight pipe. no cats, no mufflers, just a pipe with the least amount of bends. if u must have duals, theres a place here in the u.s. that makes a twin exit the netted around 20hp. it is called KOracing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links