Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

waiting..............

Es_Tsport

I wish I could say the same thiong mate but I didn't even know i was getting one till it came to my door!!!

But beware, as the saying goes, you could love it too much.

BE sure to tell work bosses, girlfriends/boyfriends, other friends and family that if you are not anywhere to be seen, look for the empty space in the drive.

Happy driving. Let us know when it comes.

Oh yeah, by the way, nice colour you've chosen. Mine's Black too. Looks sweet once washed and gleaming in the sunlight.

Keep us posted!!!

Ak

VERY POOH! was expecting to pick up my new T SPort about 11am this morning.....then when i turn up the bannana skin says to me there has been a problem and they have found a chip on one of the door handles....totally unacceptable on a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gave him a right <the spuds of lurrrrvve>ing, now im expecting the car to be ready at 3pm.....cos they gonna spray the handle again.............sigh at least im getting some freebies

I would be most upset if that happened to my car when I picked it up. I would want everything out of the accessory cabnet.

Just a word of warning buddy I would edit some of those words if I were you you could be banned from the site.. They take it really seriously, its your call!!!!

give them stick!!! no new car should be chiped! except on i the ECU!!!! enjoy your motor, i do now, it was also a long wait.

very sorry for my bad abusive language today guys it was unacceptable, but i was pretty peed today.......anyway i got everything sorted and just spent the evening cruising about!!! very very chuffed with the car......hope all of u's enjoy urs as much as i do.......and yeah i do have a Tsport Badge on the back of my car

• 4 weeks later...

Es Tsport,

Just read the bit at how peed you were, to find a chip on the door handle, and completely agree it would be better if this didn’t happen to a new car, hope it was sorted for you.

This did make me laugh though as three months ago I purchased a New Ford ST170, no there wasn’t any chipped paint, just the little problem with the brakes not working each time I got in the car, on first use of the brakes nowt happens. But no worry’s back to dealer and straight on to Ford, who all thought that this was ok, the story gets very long winded from here on in, but after being with out my ST for 40 days I managed to get my money back.

Went straight round to Toyota dealer and got a Corolla T Sport (my third Corolla why I decided to try any thing else beats me now!!).

Thing is if you take a look a www.FFOC.com and see the amount of s**t that those guys have taken from Ford, you'd see why I was a little amused at Toyota owners being (rightfully so) disappointed with a chip door handle, and getting dealer support to sort.

I'm so glad I came back to Toyota.

It's always good to know some one else's pile of s**t is so much bigger than our own

:o:P:):D;)

Just make sure we don't get a post in a week's time with a title "pooh".

Used to have a Saab Aero coupe with a few mods loved it, took out first week, got a little over ambitious and totalled it :mad:

Enjoy it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody.I'm waiting too new t-sport yaris(black) 2 weeks and i will have it on my hands :D . I'm from Finland and very interested about yaris TS.well i'll keep posting here- Sorry about my bad english.:( i will try my best..;)

there's no need to apologise for you english take a look at some of the posting on this site and you'll find you've done better than some who only ever talked english :o

hope the time passes quickly for you and you enjoy your TS as much as the rest of us ;)

I know that i will enjoy my TS :P

But right now i'm thinking of what kind of bodykit i'll order for TS..booster tuning has interesting spoilers in front and in back of the car..by the way..i have been waited my yaris allready 5 weeks..:( i'd say that (in finland) if you order new car you will have to wait too long time..Don't know about any countries..? well i think that good is worth of waiting..:)

Hi Fin,

I was very lucky my car was in stock so only had to wait 10 days, if it had not be in UK stock, it would have been 8 weeks like you I think that would be too long.

I'd did not know about Booster before your post, and have just visited their web site, I will be contacting them for a quote on the body kit, they look great, I really like the rear light covers.

Thanks for the link.

I like booster tunings bodykit for corolla too.we have here own importer for those parts..but if you can order them by yourself the price will be ofcourse lower.I think that those parts are not too expensive what i have seen on other manufacturers bodykits.have a great parthunting.:)

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links