Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sick To Death

Chappers

Well here's another :D

Went out last night, these two took me way back :beer:

Arrested Development - Mr Wendal

Toni Di Bart - The real thing

Mr Wendel - that takes me back to the school disco in year 7!  :D

Along with 'Everyday People'... B)

Oooh Sweat is classic!

Anyone remember Shakespeares Sister "Stay" and Tasmin Archer "Sleeping Satellite" - those were my two fave slushy songs back then! :thumbsup:

Oooh Sweat is classic!

Anyone remember Shakespeares Sister "Stay" and Tasmin Archer "Sleeping Satellite" - those were my two fave slushy songs back then!  :thumbsup:

Oooh same here - "Stay" was my first ever single and I still sing along to "Sleeping Satellite" now hehe :thumbsup:

Those were the days, waiting 3hours til the end of a disco for a 'snog' - just about to make a move and the bleeming lights come on.. :cacker:

Not like today, couple of pints - straight in there.. Go on son :beer:

Snap, 'Rhythm is a dancer' and The Shamen 'Ebenezer Goode' were my first ever CD singles!

Those were the days, waiting 3hours til the end of a disco for a 'snog' - just about to make a move and the bleeming lights come on..  :cacker:

Yeah, all the guys used to sit on one side of the hall and the girls sat on the other.

Snap, 'Rhythm is a dancer' and The Shamen 'Ebenezer Goode' were my first ever CD singles!

My first ever single was 'Hey Jude' by The Beatles.

And no, it wasn't on a wax drum! :D

Those were the days, waiting 3hours til the end of a disco for a 'snog' - just about to make a move and the bleeming lights come on..  :cacker:

Yeah, all the guys used to sit on one side of the hall and the girls sat on the other.

Ha ha, yeah, I can picture it now, and when a decent song came on there would be a mass group of boys stood in a circle shrugging shoulders..

'I'm cool...' :ph34r:

Ebeneezer Goode was just on the radio aswell! :lol::lol:

My first ever single was Kylie & Jason "Especially for You" - still love that song today! :lol::lol:

Still have it somewhere too!

My first ever single was Kylie & Jason "Especially for You" - still love that song today!  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, you've just destroyed the respect of this thread.. Please edit your previous post. :P

Ok I disassociate myself from this thread and all of its other occupants!

Bear in mind I was like 8 when I bought that song - I am older and wiser now!

Just remembered Dee-Lite, Groove is in the heart - loved that song too! Whatever happened to Dee-Lite - they were legends, especially that woman who wore that psychadelic catsuit in the video - she should at least be found and trialled for crimes against fashion! :lol::lol:

My first ever single was Kylie & Jason "Especially for You" - still love that song today!  :lol:  :lol:

Gotcha! :D

Some great tunes there

I was into dance big time and loved Gat Decore - Passion the original one without the vocals now that was a tune

Then came all the Hip Hop and R'n'B e.g. I got 5 on it by ??? damn I forgot lol

Arrested Development - Mr Wendal

That's an old one! Early 90's I think?

An OLD one :eek:

Ebeneezer Goode was just on the radio aswell! :lol::lol:

My first ever single was Kylie & Jason "Especially for You" - still love that song today! :lol::lol:

:eek::eek::eek: sad.

I must be getting on a bit then :(

The first ALBUM I bought was Qickstep And Sidekick by The Thompson Twins, anyone else old enough to remember them??

I didn't buy singles.. i waited for the ALBUM (the large black plastic circle with a groove on it) to come out and bought that.

CD's?.. is that them new fangled discy thingies??

Don't buy any music at all now though.

Gotcha! :D

homer_d-oh.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! :lol: :D :lol: :D

First album I bought by the way was a cheapy Hallmark effort from Woolies - "The Eternal Fire of Jimi Hendrix".

Old b***er, you see!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links