Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nos Now Fitted To People!

earpl

had a bit of an accident earlier when i thorght it would be funny to sit on LORD ED's purge valves. neadless to say i got a very very cold shot of nos up my a$$. i now have a burn on my a$$ as well as on my finger. i learnt my lesson alright ad the NOS worked it deffinately made me move quick :P

Thanks to chris for the photo and for also telling me to pull my trousers up as he was taking a photo :rolleyes:

dsc008947uo.th.jpg :rolleyes:

you wouldn't belive how much, me nuts and bolts have just about de frosted :( no children for me...

oh yeah and hatts of to edd!!! he's a top[ guy it was nice to meet him.

you wouldn't belive how much, me nuts and bolts have just about de frosted :( no children for me...

oh yeah and hatts of to edd!!! he's a top[ guy it was nice to meet him.

Yeah hes ace, he loves spraying the chavs :D

Hope you aint got frost bite mate #

was starting to fele like the nos wasnt worth putting in then ur ar£e cam along

was a good bunch of us there today good to meet everyoneits taking me bout 2 years but finally meeting a fair few toc

OMG! scariest pic I've seen all day :fear:

Hope your 'bits' thaw out soon.

What ever you do dont try to light your farts or you could be the next man on the moon :ph34r:

wow that looks painful buddy :help:

jerry!!

after about 3 mins of it hapening, i felt to see if it was still frozen and thats when i burnt my finger.... took about 6 mins to thaw off my trousers.

That could have been really nasty mate considering the gas comes out at -127 degrees c (i think thats correct)

But that could have done some real serious injury you are really very lucky not to have frost bite.

my nuringburg is stinging alot and im trying to get our lass to do a lap to acess the damage. no such luck :(

nahh ed weynt dangerous, ive don a lot stupider things! + i couldn't find my lighter :P no i met some good people, so i was happy yes, chris im still **** ****** off at you though!!! you know why!

nahh ed weynt dangerous, ive don a lot stupider things! + i couldn't find my lighter :P no i met some good people, so i was happy yes, chris im still **** ****** off at you though!!! you know why!

:P :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links