Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Message From Lee "knightrider"

earpl

firstly please dont flame me for starting a new thread, as i think it deserves one and lee wanted everyone to know this.

lee says;

" thank you all for the support, im ok i should hopefully be back home in two weeks, although i'll proberly never be able to walk the same again. ant i'll be at track attack some how!".

he also wanted me to show you a pic of him and his car but i haven't go the one of him, so moffmo if you wanna put it up if not send it to me and i'll do it. lee would but i think i've used up all his credit :P

photo00027xl.jpg

it looks worse as the roof has just been placed on top of the car, but if you look at the rest of the car you can really see how much of a lucky ***** he really is......

oh and he also said " as soon as i get home, i'll be on TOC" so its nice to know he misses us all :P

Get well soon mate ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Kerby

• earpl

wow he was lucky lookin at that. but sounds like he is recoverin well. lookin forward to seein him on here again

Geez, that's a mess! He really is lucky to still be here with us. Glad to hear that he's making a recovery. All thinking of you lee

Holy Moly - he is a lucky bugger indeed - that looks just awful - almost upsetting to think that was once his car!

He is such a fighter...... SoTOC will put our nurses uniforms on for him at Track Attack!

That is the worst Yaris I have seen that’s been involved in an accident.

A lot of front end damage, did the lorry pull out in front of him?

Holy Moly - he is a lucky bugger indeed - that looks just awful - almost upsetting to think that was once his car!

He is such a fighter...... SoTOC will put our nurses uniforms on for him at Track Attack!

Yup... That`ll finish him off for sure. :lol:

Wow... poor guy.

It's heartening to hear he is "OK" relatively speaking.

The car is amazing. Really must be well engineered to take that kind of punishment and keep anyone alive inside.

glad hes still with us! :eek:

all he best once again matey

!Removed! hell, nice to know he knew of our support and stuff :D

Earpl.. you have a message

Cant wait till hes back online with his wisdom :)

:!Removed!: man.. if that was my MR2... i would defo not be sat here typin this!.. get well soon mate! :yes:

Man, reminds me of when my mate crashed his BRM into a lorry, those HGV's are unforgiving beggers when you tackle them!

Glad to hear Lee's on the mend anyhow, thats the best news of all!

(Had to edit this post, because apparently i can put the saviour's full name and get away with it, but if i shorten it to end in a Z i get busted - WHERES THE LOGIC?)

Edited by dicey2k

thats one nasty yaris..but as i always say if you walk( relitivly speaking i know) away from a smash like that it says something about the car you were in....so I hope he buys another soon i did when i rolled my first corolla...

I know the Yaris is one tough cookie, and I am sure if that was another car like a Saxo or Pug 106 etc it would be a different story.

I believe the phase 2 has been strengthened in certain areas with a few added safety features, wonder if he will get another one?

Good Heavens! I know they cut the roof off to get to him but a lot of damage there.

So pleased he's on the mend. Speedy recovery, matey but take it slow, if you know what I mean!

Ouch! That looks nasty!

Speedy recovery mate!

Strewth - that's an almighty wreck. :eek:

Lee - We all wish you so well in recovering and getting back to full health once again. :thumbsup:

Wish him all the best on his recovery hope to see him at brunting.

tell him i know he liked the convertable yari but i could think of better ways of getting one :lol:

looking at that picture he was very lucky to get out of that.

get well soon Lee :thumbsup:

and heres the pic of him all swolen up, apparently looking 10 times better than when he had the accident. (although i just think he's been pigging out on chocolate :P)

image0538nh.th.jpg

if you hadnt said it was lee, i would not have know it was him :huh:

Once again .. Jesus ... what a mess both of the car and him.

One of the things he said to me was that he was so glad that he wasnt with a passenger...

Get well soon mate and I think its gonna have to be a turbo this time!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links