Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Message From Lee "knightrider"

earpl

if you hadnt said it was lee, i would not have know it was him :huh:

How do you think i felt

I got that message (with pic) and didnt know who it was, until i realised he used the words Yaris Cup...

I felt so guilty!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Kerby

• earpl

I am soooo pleased that Lee is getting better and if he needs a lift getting to TOC track attack all he has to do is shout and we will sort something out. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Dunno what to say..... one lucky dude eh!.

Lee... in an effort to be cool :lol:.. i told you in your garage that i thought your car looked "da Bomb", i'm afraid it now looks like "da bomb site" m8 :lol:

Glad to hear your on the mend though :thumbsup:

:eek: had only seen one photo of him before and the pic in this thread is so much different..wow.

Holy :censor: That does look bad. Man he was very lucky to get out of that alive. Yep i think it's fair to say that the yaris saved his life there. If that was another small car not built as well he would have being killed for sure.

Get well buddy and dont worry about it to much mate as you can always buy another car again. As for you there's only one of you mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Get better soon mate (as i've not managed to say it yet).

i think it still looks like lea. granted he's had a few mor burger kings after i last saw him. and the plastic surgary to turn him into a panda is realy going quite well.

see you when you get out dude.

Lee.. when you read this.. i know how it feels to get back into a car after a bad accident. The best thing you can do is do it ASAP.. it will feel quite strange and you will probably be a nervous as you've ever been.. but do it asap, just take your time till you get your confidence back.:thumbsup:

A note to all his friends.. DON'T drive like an idiot if Lee is in your car.. the guy could be more scared than you realise.. this sort of accident does weird things to your head as well as your body.. so drive like our granny is in the car with you. :thumbsup:

thb i think he'll be ager to get behind the wheel, he likes his driving. i know as he drives like me. top man.

thb i think he'll be ager to get behind the wheel, he likes his driving. i know as he drives like me. top man.

Better to get back behind the wheel asap, otherwise he might get complacent! They always say the longer you leave it, the harder it is!

yeah i was drivin again 2 days after my accident. fair enough it was nowhere near as bad as lees but i was still nervous behind the wheel for a few days

They always say the longer you leave it, the harder it is!

My normal comments to a sentence like that would not be fitting for this thread :D , So I'll leave well alone.

The Car Picture - :eek: OMG!!!!

Lee - forget Burger king, Did you nick my chocolate stash @ pod!!! I thought it looked a little lower when you left.

Again, Get well soon & have a speedy recovery.

I look forward to seeing the next project.

Rich K

:thumbsup:

hope he gets better soon!

Main thing is he's alive, maybe not well but alive all the same :yes:

Hope the recovery is a speedy one mate :thumbsup:

SHOCKING pics! i didnt know the guy but i send out my best wishes to him. its really terrible being in hospital for a long time not being able to get about i spent 3 weeks in leicester infirmary after a really bad accident in 1998 its THE most boring thing i have ever been through, his injuries sound similar to mine. my knee is held in place with 4 titanium screws, it still hurts now and then (especially in cold weather) and i cant support much more than my own weight. my heart goes out to him and his family. and a big up to modern car design and medicine.

lets hope theirs no charges to face when hes out as thats just the icing on a large pile of s**e cake (trust me i know)

Poor guy.... poor car.

From what iv gathered, i think he does enjoy driving lik earpl and me etc and from my interpretation... he'll be straight back into it as soon as is possible!

Good luck to ya fella... hope to see you at Bruntingthorpe... i'll be bringing tasty treats for all! You can have first pick! :thumbsup:

:unsure: thats terrible, car looks horrible, i didnt even recognise him in that pic either

we are very lucky he is still with us

best of recovery bud :thumbsup:

Gave him a call yesterday - sounded much much better and more like himself.

Told me he'd had his first shower and shave since the accident ( I didnt ask about the other).

He's using a walking frame, but is up and making progress. Says hi to everyone and is already bothering the medicals guys as to when he can start driving again.

Said I'd give him a call next week -

thats great news. sounds like he is makin fast progress. i have no dout that if he had the chance he would be drivin right now

Gave him a call yesterday - sounded much much better and more like himself.

Told me he'd had his first shower and shave since the accident ( I didnt ask about the other).

He's using a walking frame, but is up and making progress.  Says hi to everyone and is already bothering the medicals guys as to when he can start driving again.

Said I'd give him a call next week -

Hes already scared the nurses away then :D

Firstly, lee get better, gutted to hear anything this bad to happen to anyone

Lee.. when you read this.. i know how it feels to get back into a car after a bad accident. The best thing you can do is do it ASAP.. it will feel quite strange and you will probably be a nervous as you've ever been.. but do it asap, just take your time till you get your  confidence back.:thumbsup:

A note to all his friends.. DON'T drive like an idiot if Lee is in your car.. the guy could be more scared than you realise.. this sort of accident does weird things to your head as well as your body.. so drive like our granny is in the car with you. :thumbsup:

This is very true as i know, i was shaking first time i got back behind a wheel

GOOD LUCK WITH A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links