Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Toc Influence Your Decisions?

Fidgits

Does TOC influence your car choice???  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Does TOC influence your car choice???

• Yes
    • No

Simple really...

If you have bought/changed a car while being a TOC member - did the site in anyway influence your choice..

Whether you stuck with Toyotas because of the club, or you bought one because of positive feedback...

No not really, its just somewhere to chat to other Toyota owners seeing as they aren't as common as Ford's etc...

No. The club doesn't influence my choices at all. The first car I ever had was a toyota. I have had many other makes and they have all been a bit poor in various aspects in comparison to Toyota. every time I drive a Toyota it's instant familiarity. I'll probably never buy another make of car as long as I live - Although I am often tempted by other Jap models B)

When I joined TOC I had a mk3 supra...

Since then I have bought 3 more of them....

so No, not really

:D

Yes, it helped to influence mine as I wanted a bigger engine and wasn't sure to make the change or not - but after seeing so many people talk about how good the 1/5 T-Sport and 1.3 Engine are I went for it, and don't regret it for a second.

Nope I have always wanted a Gen 4 or Gen 5 Celica and I bought KITT before I knew about TOC :D

No, TOC doesn't influence my decision on buying a Toyota directly. Of course I get ideas for my Celica from chatting on here and viewing other cars but I also get ideas from all around me as most would I'm sure.

I think TOC is a valuable place for inspiration and we would be poorer without it.

BUT....the minute I have a spare £50,000 to throw away - I will buy that Dodge Viper................................ :lol:

No because I'd already ordered Karis when I joined last January and when I bought Kaori I knew I wanted another Yaris - no-one needed to tell me! lol :P :P

Yes, seeing as you asked "did the site in anyway influence your choice". I'd already got a 1 litre Yaris and was thinking of moving to a 1.4 Corolla, though I eventually decided on a 1.3 Yaris! I think some influences from this forum were subliminally going on there!

Nice place for a chat and picking up info too. :thumbsup:

I think if i hadn't been a member of Toc i'd have sold the car by now

because i rarely keep a car any longer than a year...

The only reason i have Toyoya's is the Surf meets my needs for its practicality and the MR2 is a affordable bit of fun.

So I voted no

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links