Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Badges Anyone

Roytoner

toyota_yaris.gif

Just ordered these up.

Yaris Toyota Emblem Kit

24K Gold plated emblem kit. Original Toyota emblems used. 3 Year quality guarantee. FREE DELIVERY

Price

£199.50

At £200... if you believe that....... :P

Nothing says "prize me from the paintwork filthy little chav" then a gold Badge!!

They would look nice on my black mk3 if they didn't have to write supra in that nasty swirly font! :D

Ditto to all of the above.

I lost one Badge on my last car and it was £7.99 I think for a new one. Think I'll pass.

Nothing says "prize me from the paintwork filthy little chav" then a  gold badge!!

They would look nice on my black mk3 if they didn't have to write supra in that nasty swirly font! :D

You mean 'THE' supra font? :P :lol: ;)

Gold badges always remind me of when I was young i Saudi - almost every white Merc and Cadillac had gold badges...

Not one of my favourite mods puke.gif

A

not had mine nicked yet.. i have have Lexus ones

:lol: Lol Steve but youre wearing them around your neck matey!!! might be a tad difficult unless you fall into a deep sleep!!!! :lol:

i'd love a set of gold badges for my yaris, but in liverpool, they probably will get nicked and i cant afford to pay £200 each time

sorry but i hate gold! i think it'd look tacky! its the same with gold jewellry (however you spell it), i prefer silver!

Nothing says "prize me from the paintwork filthy little chav" then a  gold badge!!

You mean 'THE' supra font? :P :lol: ;)

No, this is "the" Supra font:

propersupralogo.jpg

When "Supra" first apeared on a car, it was in this font.....

sorry but i hate gold! i think it'd look tacky! its the same with gold jewellry (however you spell it), i prefer silver!

I tend to agree with you there.

The gold plated lettering is very popular in the states, but I don't care for it at all.

It seems as if it is intended to give the car and upscale look, but it does quite the opposite IMO. Seems like the same sort of taste that thinks big gold chains on a hairy chest and plastic covering on all the furniture looks good. :blink:

You may as well have your first name painted in script on the drivers door and your significant other's on the passenger side, fit doilies on the headrests and put a pile of plush toys and stuffed animals on the ledge below the rear window. :lol:

Stock silver or black is much more tasteful, I reckon.

That can be arranged with just a wee phone call........ :P

not had mine nicked yet.. i have have Lexus ones

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links