Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much?

mr2-79

How much do you think i would get for my mr2 if i were to sell it,

It is a revision 2 - L registered car in white, it is N/A and has 69K on the clock, it is totally standard apart from me changing the blue interior for a black/grey one. Oh and it is a UK model with the sunroof.

The car was a cat C write off but is fully repaired. I'm not sure if it is worth selling as i haven't a clue how much it is worth.

Would appreciate any help, i know it's worth a lot less due it's history but could do with some rough ideas. :)

It has also just been serviced (inc timing belt) and just passed mot if it makes any difference

not sure if i am yet, just wanted to see roughly how much it is worth. I am looking at buying a newer car, maybe a new celica and could do with a deposit for one

i'd say prob around 2k, maybe more if a tbar, but im unsure if the accident repair would affect it badly.

will show up on hpi as its been classed, but doesnt really mena much if its been repaired right

Your right that it shouldn't really affect the price if the car's been repaired properly

but its something you need to declare when selling...

Well, I would expect a fair bit knocked off if I knew a car had previous accident damage, you can't be sure it was all repaired to factory standard. I'd say you'd get about £2k max.

HI mate,To be honest mate - i think you'll be real lucky top get anyhwere near £2k as 1 - It probably has no real Service History, 2- CAT-C is as bad as it gets before the car is considered unroadworthy/uneconomical to repair, 3- If someone does buy it their insurance will pay naff all if it was ever involved in an accident as some1 has already been fully paid out for the car previously (hence the Cat-C)

Cheers

Rash

p.s. sorry for putting a downer on things but that is the reality.

was only looking for around £1200 - £1500 any way so it looks good. will have to decide what to do now. cheers for all your opinions

I bought it damaged, as it was a cheap way to buy an mr2 and i've always wanted one. The car had been hit on the drivers side front corner, it needed a new wing, radiator, bumper, bonnet and washer bottle. Wasn't a lot really but it seems to have taken ages for it to finish, was surprised how much parts for jap cars are.

I bought it damaged, as it was a cheap way to buy an mr2 and i've always wanted one. The car had been hit on the drivers side front corner, it needed a new wing, radiator, bumper, bonnet and washer bottle. Wasn't a lot really but it seems to have taken ages for it to finish, was surprised how much parts for jap cars are.

Its also amazing how the price of jap parts seems to be even more amazingly high when you really really need a part :ffs: , but havent got much dough :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links