Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Transport 2000 Want Top Gear Taken Off The Air.

mark_n

And if that's the best thing they can do with our money... :ffs:

Go Top Gear!

A

Edit:

... To test the claims made for a 4x4, the programme really did try to take the vehicle to the top of a mountain in Scotland, through a sensitive peat bog causing substantial ecological damage.

Have they ever been to Sutherland? Trust me, there's nothing but sensitive peat bog :rolleyes:

... In an infamous episode, Jeremy Clarkson tore up on camera information from Transport 2000’s website presenting the dangers of speed.

An here, I feel, is the root of all this <_<

Perhaps he would like to drive a bus; he’d find it just as much fun as a Ferrari.”

Yep!! Totally agree there! :blink::wacko:

i f :censor: ing hate do gooders there such a :censor: holes

this really p :censor: s me off sorry for editing but i wouldnt get posted other wise

one word -

pathetic

its a god damn tv program!

Take a look at the mugshots on the website :lol: What a bunch of boring old freaks :lol:

I bet they all drive Rovers or Citroens and have never been up to the 70mph nation speed limit.

Im seriously thinking about emailing them and telling them exactly what i think about them :censor:

No.. i'm afraid you have got it wrong here.. Top Gear SHOULD be taken off the air. I am in full agreement with Transport 2000 :blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

BTW.. :blink::blink: has anyone seen :wacko: my tablets? :wacko:

No.. i'm afraid you have got it wrong here.. Top Gear SHOULD be taken off the air. I am in full agreement with Transport 2000  :blink:  :blink:  :wacko:  :wacko:

BTW.. :blink:  :blink:  has anyone seen :wacko:  my tablets?  :wacko:

lol - you took my post! I was gonna say about my pills!

Transport 2000 are a bunch of numptys who dont know their butt from their elbow as far as I'm concerned! :rolleyes:

Sorry DA lol

I'll stay :wacko: you can have the pills.

Usual sort of response from do-gooders when their cause is, in their opinion, up against it. Have more of a go at the Government instead regarding traffic control, road safety, overlong motorway repairs, poor public transport, those who race on the roads and/or steal cars, etc.

Or... ban Top Gear, all TV soaps (as they have all featured poor or dangerous driving in them as a storyline at some point), Casualty (same reason), etc., etc.

Nah, Clarkson's rattled their cage and they are out to get him. Patently obvious and really rather sad.

Perhaps he would like to drive a bus; he’d find it just as much fun as a Ferrari.”

just ask me or paul, no way is a bus fun to drive!

this has to be a wind up? has anyone on transport 2000 got a drivers licence?

Well, its good to know the U.S isn't the only home to whiny 'do-gooders' who claim to be 'helping man' but in actuality are just trying to push their own stupid agenda along.

Some people really need to just rinse the sand from their asscracks.

I may not be a big fan of Clarkson, but attacking him in this case is really just going to make sensible people laugh.

Do you not have similar laws protecting freedom of speech in the UK that we have in the United States?

No government entity here would dream of even suggesting a TV show be cancelled because of behaviors it may or may not encourage. Well, at least they wouldn't when we don't have a hard core conservative idiot in in the White House. The truth is, all of the rights we take for granted are kind of open for discussion following 9/11 and the entrenchment of the neo-conservative machine in Washington.

Transport 2000 ey? Seems to me they're 5 years behind! Catch up you stupid old tw*ts, then get a life and leave the good programmes alone. Simple case if if you don't like it... don't watch it. 90% of the car's shown are on a track and the speedy bits are done with a professional raceing driver.

If they're after saving the planet and all that crap, then get rid of F1... no bugger watches it... it's waaaay too boring!

Top Gear rocks, I've seen nearly every episode since it first started and have a selection of video's/dvd's, I think it's a great programme.

I think these do-gooders should get a life.

... In an infamous episode, Jeremy Clarkson tore up on camera information from Transport 2000’s website presenting the dangers of speed.
An here, I feel, is the root of all this <_<

I'm in total agreement there.

If they really want to target those for promotion of dangerous driving, and have an effective argument, then surely they should focus more upon the 'Max Muppet' sector? Instead they have shot themselves in the foot by attempting to lobby against an established and informative television programme with weak arguments. Many reports contained within the programme that depict a car at it's limits are filmed on private land or race tracks, with a highly qualified driver a.k.a the 'Stig' or Clarkson at the helm.

Ridiculous.

Transport 2000 are probably a bunch of caravan towing freeks.

Top gear is great as they do the stuff we cant do like KILL caravans

As you can see i dont like caravans :!Removed!:

Top Gear is a great programme and it should stay.

However I think Clarkson should go! I’m not a big fan of his, bring back Quinton Wilson :thumbsup:

Top Gear is a great programme and it should stay.

However I think Clarkson should go! I’m not a big fan of his, bring back Quinton Wilson  :thumbsup:

I agree with you there

Clarkson should get on with his own stuff and leave Top Gear and as you say bring back Quinton

They should kick F1 off the air, not one of them drives slowly and I don't see any of them waiting for a bus!!

post-3-94830-mini_DSC04680.JPG

Public transport can be fun :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links