Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Question / Help Needed, Please

MissMR2

firstly -

havnt been on for a while, been a busy bee, and also a skint bee. :rolleyes:

But after seeing so, so so so many Mr2's at Donny show at weekend, I'm thinking, now iv got my exhausts fitted (piccies to follow :P ) im thinking its install time.

Saw a phat install in a black Mr2 on sunday, couldnt see the back window, it was full to the brim! :thumbsup:

Anyways, it had the centre console taken out, you know the upright part, storage thing...

which for my plan, i think im gonna need to do, so was asking if anyone had taken this out, or knew if you could, and if so, how?

thanks.

hope everyones grand. :D x

Was it this one?

PIC_0251.jpg

If so it's Trev's MR2 you saw (Veilside MR2). I'm sure he'll tell you how it's done :yes:

Joe

i took this out last week, while checking where to wire up my ICE later. open both "hatches" and there will be 2 screws in each, after that just pull it out. voila!

ah, that one is veilside's car, didnt realise he was inside.

i saw that one - that's 2 cars now, veilside's and shaf's.

feel like im finally getting to know you all :thumbsup: :D

p.s sorry miss - thread hijack :rolleyes:

no, it wasnt Trevs, I know Trev and his car. lol

But thanks.

Thanks though, DeusMr2, and Razor Rage, - Ill have a little play about this weekend. :thumbsup: :)

and dj davo - no probs hun. :P

i think i know what you mean

did it have scissor doors?? i recall 'blackices' car from IMOC i think being like that, Speakers stacked up the back of the car was pretty extreme!

nice to see ya back missy, now get to the northern meet like you said you would :lol:

hhhuummmm...looks good, but not for me.

One you cant see nout out the back, and two, id rather save / spend all that cash on more bhp !! lol, but thats just me!

he had a cam in one of the reverse lenses which linked up to the screens for reversing :)

yeah, thats the one!!!!! :) clever jaxx!

is a bit extreme, but thats what its about right?!?!

but i agree, i like my back window! lol

thanks for welcome back :) and i know, i know, ken just told me that this weeks meet is at Hull.... im gonna try my best and hardest, i promise! :D

BL00DY HE11!!!!

Thats ridiculous! I was thinking of ditching both the standard amps in mine to save weight. That geezer must have added a shed load of weight to his 2 with all that junk in there (apart from not being able to see out of the rear screen). :eek:

Each to his/her own I guess tho'

Yep that's Black Ice (the car is called Black Ice). Paul's a member of Mr2OC. The car is in the Guiness Book Of Records as the loudest MR2 in the UK.

Yep that's Black Ice (the car is called Black Ice). Paul's a member of Mr2OC. The car is in the Guiness Book Of Records as the loudest MR2 in the UK.

knew i wasnt far off :lol:

only met him once

well, his car and install is sweet as *****! luv it!

and newtomymr2... what did u say?!?! ..... :P

Just to let you know peeps... thanks for help! :)

I got that storage box out fine. :) weird seeing wats under that centre console.. :s

But anywyas, got my install mapped out now. so its all gtood :)

all vibe. (apart from my infinity 6/9's that i lurvv!) :P lol

bb1 in the centre, where that sotrage box was, cased within a perspex box, with red neon sin it, then either side, sitting on the boxes behind the seats that there already is, i want, two either 8" or 10" boxed subs, then with my 6/9's sitting on top, with the wohle thing cased in wood. (obviously to be covered), its hard to explain, lol - but the ideas there, and it looekd good in cardboard on sunday! lol :P

big plans..for such a little person hehe.

only kiddin hun, i bet its going to look and sounds amazing. B)

i assume the bb1 is for the 6x9's then? what you using to run the subs?

thanks trev :)

sorry, i ment bb2, bb2 will power subs, and still gonna run 6/9's off normal, but if i up grade my front Speakers i gona get another amp and put it somewhere.......... lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links