Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Badge

jaseb00

Hey there this is my first post!

I have just brought a MR2 G-LIMITED T-BAR 1991 ( H ) and love the car, have not stopped lookin at it & waxing it 4 bout 2 weeks now.(girlfriend not to happy mind)

Onky thing is that my toyota & G-limited badges have started to ware & fade :(

R they easy to get off to either spray or replace?

please help :help:

Also r these any good?????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7967780265&rd=1

Cheers

Welcome Jaseb00 :thumbsup:

Not sure about the badges though as i havent attempted to tamper with my equally faded badges :rolleyes:

The badges on the boot lid are made from colour coded plastic, and don't come off well :!Removed!: Don't think they are that dear from Mr T to replace.

And Welcome to the Club. If you join the Gold membership on here you get discount from Mr T :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had the same problem on my rev2 a few years back (car was astral black and the badges were turning white at the edges).

I think it cost about 20 quid for a new pair of badges (but that was for a UK NA car - dunno if the import ones will be a bit more expensive).

Getting the old badges off isn't too difficult if you've got the right stuff for the job but it can take a while - I used fishing wire (slide it underneath the Badge and slide from side to side until it cuts through the glue - there's nothing else holding them on). You could decide just to leave the badges off but depending on the condition of your paintwork it might look a bit odd.

I had the same problem on my rev2 a few years back (car was astral black and the badges were turning white at the edges).

I think it cost about 20 quid for a new pair of badges (but that was for a UK NA car - dunno if the import ones will be a bit more expensive).

Getting the old badges off isn't too difficult if you've got the right stuff for the job but it can take a while - I used fishing wire (slide it underneath the badge and slide from side to side until it cuts through the glue - there's nothing else holding them on). You could decide just to leave the badges off but depending on the condition of your paintwork it might look a bit odd.

<_< sounds like a fun sunday afternoon!!!

Thanks 4 that i will give it a try!!!

remove them and use a bit of t cut for a nice smooth finish, there just stuck on so a bit of piano wire should get them off easy.

i wouldnt bother replacing them, but if thats what you want tyhen try eBay for some chrome one.

The badges on the boot lid are made from colour coded plastic, and don't come off well  :!Removed!:  Don't think they are that dear from Mr T to replace.

And Welcome to the Club. If you join the Gold membership on here you get discount from Mr T  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Does this include mechanical work ??????? If so im going gold :D

The badges on the boot lid are made from colour coded plastic, and don't come off well  :!Removed!:  Don't think they are that dear from Mr T to replace.

And Welcome to the Club. If you join the Gold membership on here you get discount from Mr T  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Does this include mechanical work ??????? If so im going gold :D

Should think so , best bet is to ask your local Mr T.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links