Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Sad To See This

gordypix

I was driving along minding my own business playing the tunes at hair raising volume when what did I see :eek::eek: . Oh my god I thought to myself "didn't this trend stop years ago".

What was it you ask?

Well let me tell you:

A car with a sticker across the full width of the top of the windsreen. On the drivers side it read KEVIN and on the passenger side it read SARAH. :help::help:

How lame........Oh but it gets worse..........

The car was a........I can't quite bring myself to say this........but......... it ......was......a.....T....T......Toy..........Toyo..............Toyot................Toyota.......... :ffs: :ffs:

A new Toyota Corolla in Silver..... :help:

Obviously an escaped mental patient. "Wibble Wibble, pencil up the nose and all that sort of thing.......... :help::eek: :ffs: :censor:

Well well, this is BAD! next time u see it, try and de-badge it ;) Then put a Nova Badge on it :hokus-pokus:

Any one got a ground to car missile handy. Needs must............ :lol::lol::lol:

yes gordy, it's a sad day for taste and style.

and on that "wibble pencil nose" quote mate, i used to love that series of black adder. Pretty hillarious really - shame it's not on UK gold or somethin!

could always hunt them down gordy and sabotage the stickers to read something highly comical, perhaps then they'd get the hint?

Sam :hokus-pokus:

and on that "wibble pencil nose" quote mate, i used to love that series of black adder. Pretty hillarious really - shame it's not on UK gold or somethin!

Sam you have said it perfectly - Blackadder, greatest show. Wish they would do some more. Saw a few clips on the beeb late the other night. :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Anyway, Ive got a cunning plan.................... B) B) B)

you can get the entire 4 series box set for like £50 m8

It's the world war 1 series i find the funniest though, just full of genius lines :yes:

'So how much ground did we gain today? and how many lives were lost?' '24 metres sir, 500,000 lives lost!'

The mad general, that german hotshot pilot, baldrick, darling - list just goes on! pure genius :lol:

Remember Lord Flashheart....... :thumbsup:

So what has a woman and a plane got in common? :eek:

You get inside them twenty times a day and take them to heaven and back......

:P :D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my sides are splitting...... :lol::lol::lol:

that was me in the corrolla! :arrgg-matey:

hahahahha i think i'm gonna have to buy that series on DVD, will let u know if i can get hold of a copy m8!

:beer: :meet:

i have a plan lord blackadder.....a plan so cunning you could stick a tale on it and call it a weasel

they on sale in woolworths at the mo fellas

that was me in the corrolla! :arrgg-matey:

i know your kidding. its sad enough to do somthing like that but even worse to admit to the whole web community that it was you :lol::wacko::eek::ban:

yo Sam, Have found complete Series of Blackadders for 39.99 on dvd. Is that a good deal? :thumbsup:

Thats 24 episodes. I always thought there was more than 6 episodes per series. :thumbsup:

Intertested then I will tell you where to look on the net to find them..

Gordy.... B)

that was me in the corrolla!  :arrgg-matey:

i know your kidding. its sad enough to do somthing like that but even worse to admit to the whole web community that it was you :lol::wacko::eek::ban:

Be careful dawsey you've haven't seen Steve's rolla, and why do you think he's normally quiet about it.....

the whole point is that it could be a fellow member.

were a happy family here :group-cuddles:

Still gotta laugh at the "tacky" element involved. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i remember as a kid that these were the thing... see cars everywhere with them. Isnt it strange how people change and it is more cool to keep a low profile on yourself.

strange life and then ya die wondering.

Seems everything is acceptable UNTIL you move to the next big thing that is.

subtle & low profile is definitely better.

there's a certain mysterious touch about the car then 'oooooh wonder what's in that!' type of thing

gordy that box set is in woolworths for £40 :D

got to decide whether i want black adder or 8mile though :(

8 mile, saw it yesterday. Brilliant. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yea is a good film haven't seen it since it was in cinemas though

I'm certain I saw an ad on TV last night that said it was released on DVD today?

will look on eBay for it now

Sam, check www.play.com its about 13.50 including delivery...... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links