Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vote 2005!

Robie

Sorry I didn't know you were a student since the introduction of Top up fees (couple of years ago?) Fidgits :thumbsup:

Actually, I think it was 7 years ago - and it wasnt 'top up' for me, i was paying nearly £2 grand a year in fee's - and got no goverment help what-so-ever for anything else...

I graduated in 2000, and through an unfortunate set of circumstances, was left unemployed, but because of Labour, i couldnt claim ANY benifits, because, and I quote, 'I was still classified as a student as i hadnt paid any NI since leaving university'

And once I had a job, Labour took as much as they could, then took even more, and more again.

and it seemed for every step 'up' (whether in jobs or accomodation) I took, labour found a new way to charge me more for it....

apologies for the rant...

not to mention the 59 new taxes that have been introduced within the last few years.........59 ON TOP of all the other ones. At least D*i*c*k* Turpin advertised the fact he was a thief !

( sorry, the swear filter won't allow historical names )

I think Tony has done an ok job of running the country

When????

all he has done for the past few years is ignore everyone, act like a dictator and try to pave the way for himself to become the first president of Europe.

Lying, grinning *****.

Well I'd prefer him than Monotone Howard who by the way isnt exactly honest john himself!

probably going to vote lib dem dont have a cat in hells chance of winning but should scare the living C**P out of the other two (herbalist friendly too) am i the only one who thinks howards a bit of a nutter??

I think Tony has done an ok job of running the country

When????

all he has done for the past few years is ignore everyone, act like a dictator and try to pave the way for himself to become the first president of Europe.

Lying, grinning *****.

totally agree the only policy he is intersted in is the one that he is told will make him popular CLOWN

Actually, I think it was 7 years ago - and it wasnt 'top up' for me, i was paying nearly £2 grand a year in fee's - and got no goverment help what-so-ever for anything else...

I graduated in 2000, and through an unfortunate set of circumstances, was left unemployed, but because of Labour, i couldnt claim ANY benifits, because, and I quote, 'I was still classified as a student as i hadnt paid any NI since leaving university'

And once I had a job, Labour took as much as they could, then took even more, and more again.

and it seemed for every step 'up' (whether in jobs or accomodation) I took, labour found a new way to charge me more for it....

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE BENEFITS U WERE AN ASYLUM SEEKER that way u just get everythin and pay nuthin !!! poxy country run by idiots . as soon as all the iraqis have claimed asylum ime off over there- nice weather sandy beaches short walk to the sea!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE BENEFITS U WERE AN ASYLUM SEEKER that way u just get everythin and pay nuthin !!! poxy country run by idiots . as soon as all the iraqis have claimed asylum ime off over there- nice weather sandy beaches short walk to the sea!!

AND IME TAKIN MY CELICA WITH ME!!!!!

I'll be voting Labour!

I will never vote a party lead by somebody who tried to push through a policy banning the promotion of "alternative lifestyles" the last time their party was in power (the arguments behind such a policy are based on ignorance and homophobia). If the conservatives ever get into power I wouldn't be surprised if theystarted rounding up muslims and anybody else they don't like and putting them in concentration camps!

Sorry to butt in and if I upset anybody I apologise before hand. I left England in 1994 when I was 9 years old. I loved the country back then, but was probably too young to see what was coming. Last time I was in the UK was four years ago this September. Since Mr. Blair has been in office in my opinion the country has been in nothing but a decline. For someone who was born in England and has english parents, to be denied certain things in the UK, whilst other people who ARE NOT born in the UK etc to me is a disgrace. I was thinking about going to university in the UK after I had finished school in Cyprus (2003). I was put off by the fact i was no longer considered to be a home student and that i was going to be paying nearly 20,000 pounds a year for the course i wanted to study. I find it funny how other people manage to get it for peanuts when they weren't born in the UK or even in the EU. whats happening? I'm also denied health care from the NHS (yes, i have not paid taxes, but my parents had for 15 years+ before we left, they too are not allowed it without paying for it now). The immigration services as well have gone down the pot. I know this is a sensitive subject, but we have turned into too soft a country. Asylum seekers get ore benfits than somebody that has benn paying taxes for 10s of years, and i think it's disgraceful that OAPS in the country are on such low pensions. I will be returning to the UK sooner or later, as i will need to start building a career, but if mr. blair gets into office again, i do not believe that i will be returning until his next stint is up. If i was in the Uk i would be voting liberal democrats...or somebody else. but i'm keeping quiet on that one

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com

Fill in form as to whether you agree with the policies and hit submit:

I got Lib Dems +40 with the next being UKIP :eek: at -2

Thats utter tripe! :rolleyes:

I should vote for the Green party, followed by Ukip...

but lib dems and labour were both minuses - labour being well ahead though...

:lol: same here, lib dems were my 3rd in line, may go that way... howard is my local mp, he really is a total nobb! :rolleyes:

i see labour have back tracked on the £500 for retied council tax help already then

LAB: Basic state pension rises with prices; lump sums/higher payments for those working longer; special help for poorest; no compulsory saving for retirement; £200 council tax help.

That's a really good website - I got strongly Lib Dem (is that an oxymoron?) which is where I thought I stood anyhow, but I'm surprised by how far I was off Conservative - I had a stronger Labour stance than them...

Cheers,

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links