Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Elusive Ac Issue

ctabor

I think both me and my mechanic are at wit's end. Couple months ago had freon leak which I knew about, and replaced the evaporator and stuff under the dash, and converted to new AC. This worked fine for a couple months.

Next issue is what is killing us. This occurred shortly after a power window issue, but doubt it's related but mentioning it "just in case" as this car has had some electronic quirks for some time now.

ANYWAY, the AC button will start "blinking" and then AC blows warm. No rhyme or reason to "when" it does this. Sometimes I can turn it off and turn it back on and it works ok for quite awhile, and sometimes not.

We've tested and replaced the compressor, since it had some leaking -- then tested and cleared some of the electronic switches, etc., but finally was determined thought it was the Amplifier, so replaced it. Well, guess what? It's still doing the same thing!

PLEASE HELP!? Have you ever heard of this happening?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links