Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mot Tomorrow!

dawolf

My MR2 will be going through it's MOT tomorrow, the first since I've owned it. I've checked all the basics like lights, brakes, tyres, windscreen wipers, etc which all seem fine. Taking it in at about 10am. Fingers crossed eh!

Good luck mate hope it all goes well for you :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Had it's MOT and failed on a couple of things, nothing too major. One of front tyres is on wrong way round (rotational tyre) and apparently both sides of the steering rack need replacing due to wear. He reckons this will cost around £80 to do. The re-test is free. I presume it's legal to drive to garages after your MOT expires?

As long as the MOT place have a record that you're coming, so if you're stopped you can prove to the police that's where you're going...

Hope you get it sorted mate.

:thumbsup:

Been quoted £130 inc VAT for both steering rack gaitors to be replaced. Does that sound reasonable or not?

Been getting some more quotes, had a couple for around £60 so gonna go with one of them. Glad I did some phoning round. Apparently it's a fairly easy job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links