Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Seats

Theydon

I previously owned a a Yaris and was disappointed with the length of the seat. Being a long legged individual I found the short seat base fatiguing on journeys without support on the thigh. I put this defect down to the design of the seat for a small car.

Having forgotten this problem, I purchased a Prius to find that the front seats appear to be exactly the same as those in the Yaris with the seat design more suitable for shorter people. I am only average height for a European.

Has anyone else noticed this problem ?

I'm 6'2" and i have no problem with my Yaris... I have a short torso and long legs and it really doesn't bother me at all, i think my seats are reasonably comfy!

Longest i have driven is from Manchester to Castleford and back and its been fine :thumbsup:

My T-Sport has the comfiest seats I've ever found ... to the point where when I hurt my back it was the only place I could relax...

I also found the prius seats not that comfortable

they were not bad.. but then I own a Lexus so they are bound to feel different. But still a cracking car... that silent reverse is so weird ;)

I've not driven one yet, quite fancy taking one for a test drive though... I'm curious!! :)

Get Hilux Surf seats if they will fit in

Its like driving a arm chair

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links