Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Yes The Sun Is Shining

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Wow what a awesome day it is today. That great i think i will have to put a few more layers of Meguiars on the mr2 and the t sport. Looks like summer has showed it's face for today only??? :group-cuddles:

What are all of you guys and girls doing on such a nice day like today??

jerry!!

Well Kaori has just had her clean so she is gleaming once more - that'll be her last clean before Brunters - I'll be doing her good and proper on the 30th! I've evenm tried some of that tyre shine stuff today to see if it works and makes her tyres shiny - if so I'll be giving her some of that for Brunters too - they'll be a lot of photos taken and I want her to look her best!

Apart from that I have washing to hang out and then just gonna laze it! :yes::thumbsup:

Me = Surfing at moment. Off to watch The interpretor at the moooooovies later on and to eat Nachos :drool: Just gonna mess with some pix I shot in a club last night.

May grab a Dominos tasty :drool: Veggerama pizza :drool: for dinner tonite......

Been out Refereeing footy today keep saying I'll wash the car later .... Plenty of football on TV though :P

Had to go shopping for food this morning, enjoyed driving the Blue in the sun with the windows down and music up. Watched the Parents assemble a new table and chair set for the garden and been watching tv and online. Took a few photo's of my car in the sunshine too, it's a rare opportunity.

Walked alongside the golf course into town this morning...........car safely locked away in the garage.......weather hereis bright warm and sunny.

Summer is on the way :thumbsup:

Walked alongside the golf course into town this morning...........car safely locked away in the garage.......weather hereis bright warm and sunny.

Car locked in garage?

I want some sexy photos of it in the sunshine!

GET IT OUT STEVE! :lol::lol:

The car I mean! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Car locked in garage?

I want some sexy photos of it in the sunshine!

GET IT OUT STEVE! :lol::lol:

The car I mean! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL ........thought my luck had changed.

You can see some MORE pics on the gallery that I PM'd you this morning Em :thumbsup:

Took a drive up to meet Kimi and swap tall tales ...

yep i showed clarky up with my car today :unsure:

pulled up next to him...you could tell he was shocked by the power :P

good to see both of you again :thumbsup:

was going to do the whole merg bit.....clean,clay,ploish wax....but got interuppted by my bros uni work..had to help him..followed by a quick car clean and hoover..im off out now to my new mrs house to go for a meal wit the potential inlaws :eek: im scared...plus 999 posts now..arghhh wanna save 1000 one for a good un!!!!! :P

Just back from a hot hatch day at Knockhill, saw one of the quickest ford focus' ive ever seen in my life! Saying bye bye to Cosworths and Imprezas. :thumbsup:

Only one AE86 there and a Gen 5 Celica for Toyota.

Wasnt a nice day though and was totally freezing :angry:

Sunshine? What's that then? :crybaby:

Just driven back from North Wales. Spent the weekend at my caravan. Freezing! Frost on car this morning then it rained for the rest of the day. Car not exactly shiny at the mo. :rolleyes:

Went ot humber bridge to NMM, our first meet! :D

Sun was shining! Had a really good day! :thumbsup:

Drove back down motorway and then scraped the wildlife off the front again ... then cleaned and polished ... again.

Sat down for dinner and now its chucking to down .. sometimes its wonderful in the UK - such predictable weather!

And sadly it all comes to a end. It's now pouring down with rain now :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: All over my nicely polished car's :crybaby::crybaby:

Roll on summer ;)

jerry!!

You had summer.............today :) ;)

You had summer.............today :)  ;)

Yep, mate. That was it! :P

Hoping for my summer, next weekend. I've got it booked. :blink:

It's pouring with rain here too now :(

Such a big change from earlier. I'm glad I didnt clean the Blue now :D

I was driving from the top to the bottom of the country!lol

The rain chased us from Scottieland all the way back to Reading! :(

hehehehe - I am currentlybuilding a full car care centre for TOC.

Articles on how to clean, clay, wash, polish, wax and do everything you need to do to your car to keep it sparkly.

so - you'll have no excuses for not doing it :thumbsup:

hehehehe - I am currentlybuilding a full car care centre for TOC.

Articles on how to clean, clay, wash, polish, wax and do everything you need to do to your car to keep it sparkly.

so - you'll have no excuses for not doing it  :thumbsup:

Does the 'keep it sparkly' bit include a way of stopping it raining, snowing, hailing? ;)

Oh and a few tips on how to stop wet grass turning into mud would help where I've just been too!

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links