Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car.. Its Not A Toyota But Hey!

wlsmith

Picked her up today, im really loving it, its great to drive and it was a nice day so i had the roof off! its a Honda CRX Del Sol VXi VTEC!, just had it washed and a blood seagull came and cacked on it!

Image078.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image080.jpg

Image081.jpg

Hello stranger...........Long time no hear from ya.... :thumbsup:

Last time you had just got the Merc if I remember correctly - so why the Honda this time?

It looks tiny - Hows the legroom?

Come on - You know you are gonna get a supra sometime - ain't ya now :thumbsup:

yeah i know its been a long time :P yeah, used to have a merc... got sick of them, to big and bulky no fun to drive.., plus jap is best!!.. surprisingly the leg room is actually very good!, im 6 ft 1 and find it very comfortable and no trouble!, yeah i would indeed like a supra one day but cant afford it at the present, insurance for one thing.. being only nearly 20 i would get told where to go, was hard enough insuring this, but i spose if supra was a uk spec it wouldnt be so bad, cus imports are a !Removed! to insure!

Nice choice, and you were wise to select the VTEC version.

These cars are great fun to toss around on a windy road, I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

Nice motor, very clean (notice that even the back of the wheels are clean) Those wheels do suit it. :thumbsup:

Looks nice - however could do with a standard rear spoiler on it.......looks a bit bare - like a baby's bum :D

Rash.

hey.

I had one of these it was the VTi DOHC vtec

great to drive round town.

Def get the rear spoiler mate it changes the look of the car completely, and if you are going to change the wheels go for multi spokes they transform the car :thumbsup:

no its not the transtop version, i prefer the manual version as it gives you more boot space!, yeah im definitely going to get a spoiler for it.. will check eBay!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links