Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To Our Us Friends...

Robie

Do you have as much coverage of our election as we did yours? We had coverage pretty much every night on the evening news for about 4 weeks and it was vey tedious and boring! :ffs:

Just wondering if you have any coverage of our election over there? :unsure:

also, do you know there is a TOC US forum just for you guys...

Okay, its a touch quiet at the moment - but hey, you could make it huge ;)

i hate elections! stick to the same prime-minister, everytime a new one is selected theres alot of hassle and crap! never stick to what theyre gonna do!

i hate elections! stick to the same prime-minister, everytime a new one is selected theres alot of hassle and crap! never stick to what theyre gonna do!

Its called polotics! and its usually a dirty word around election time! :lol: They promise the world but never deliver! :huh:

Do you have as much coverage of our election as we did yours? We had coverage pretty much every night on the evening news for about 4 weeks and it was vey tedious and boring!  :ffs:

Just wondering if you have any coverage of our election over there?  :unsure:

No, very little coverage here.

We are extremely self-centered I'm afraid.

The Bush administration has only made it worse. Most of us don't really see ourselves as citizens of the world. It's more like there is THE UNITED STATES and then everybody else

We don't all think that way, but the majority do and it's reinforced by news media that focuses primarily on the U.S. and even when covering new from other countries, it's always done in a way that emphasizes what it means to the U.S. and it's interests.

Any news story that isn't huge or doesn't seem to have a direct affect on us, or isn't of interest to the present government goes unreported, or under-reported.

What's happening in Africa, is a good example. BBC news has a fair amount of coverage of African issues and developments while we have almost none.

:(

wish our goverment would focus on what going on im our own country but they seem to want to worry and care about everyone else instead of it own people

I did not know this.

Then again, I frequent this forum because most of the US based car forums are dominated by people talking about spoilers and Lexus lights and giant chrome exhausts, it's rare to find anyone who can have an intelligent discussion or even write coherently.

I did not know this.

Then again, I frequent this forum because most of the US based car forums are dominated by people talking about spoilers and Lexus lights and giant chrome exhausts, it's rare to find anyone who can have an intelligent discussion or even write coherently.

Yes we do seem to have intelligent conversations in here and cover the important issues like

If i put my Key fob to my head i can get extra range :lol:

I did not know this.

Yes we do seem to have intelligent conversations in here and cover the important issues like

and as tried by JJ when we went to the cinema. ITS A YES :P

I can confirm that as well. Key fob to skull antenna mod does in fact work. :thumbsup:

I've found it works best by pressing it up against the bottom of ones chin and tilting the head back.

I didn't even notice the election TV coverage for this country :wacko:

I have a TV, for GT4 purposes only :P

I'd rather watch a bowl of **** than election coverage for any country anyway. No, make that a steaming bowl of ****....otherwise it looks fake and you wouldn't want to watch.

Please tell me that the people you see on Judge Judy are not typical of Americans?

My wife and I just fall about laughing at how stupid they can be. I know we have our fair share but most US programs we see here kinda give that impression of the US.

Sorry not tryin to offend, just saying how I see it. :eek:

Wait...are you saying there are people in the UK who watch Judge Judy?

Sorry...but...

AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! Thats the sort of show that jobless trailer-trash watches at 1pm on a weekday.

hell yeah boy i is good ole white trailer trash.....lol

we watch it when eatin dinner after coming in from work to laugh at how stupid people can be.

Like the woman trying to sue her friend because her daughter broke her arm skate boarding and as it was her friends skateboard then she must be responsible so gimme $5000 for pain and suffering.

Laugh? I ****** myself all night :D :D :D

The theme here seems to be that trash people like to watch their own kind get barked at by some cranky old lady. No sensible people watch the show.

i like scionic he's all pro brit and anti US, it's great :thumbsup:

you should move over here fella, but it seems that as well as a clear head and sound judgement, you are also wise enough not to actually move to this over taxed, over full, small cold, island!

the only advantage i can see that we have over the US at the mo' is that we are gonna get star wars episode 3 earlier than you because of the world clock! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links