Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of Lee Aka Knightrider

Chuck04

flippin eck!

im still shocked your alive!

(for the best of course!)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knightrider

• stevetubbyturbo

• Chuck04

• Tom.B

Whatever you may drive in this world - you are in a fragile environment but it is whole testimony to certain cars above others when a human can survive such an impact.

Lee - It's REAL GOOD to see you are on the way to recovery and we all wish you the very best all the way. :thumbsup:

I second that. I know I've never met you but have always enjoyed your participation on this forum. Shocked by pictures of the car and you, but real glad you are on the mend. Just as well you don't remember anything.

Jon

You are a very lucky bloke, mate but you know that. Speedy recovery and all the best to you. :yes:

Blimey mate that does look nasty, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope your feeling better soon :bye:

:eek: that doesnt look much like a Yaris at all.

Wow

Am speechless too - glad you're on the mend tho :)

Those are very sobering pictures, especially when you see what relatively little damage was done to the truck. They act as a reminder that no one is invincible.

except for people driving them dirty great big trucks!

all the best lee, get well soon fella.

i suspect some drinks will be bought for you if you make it to JAE. :thumbsup:

Thats some shocking pictures there. It's only till you look at those pictures that you really see how close to death you where mate. Lady luck was looking over you there mate.

Get well soon mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

oh my god! shocking stuff mate, hope all goes well with the recovery! Good news to see that you are on the mend!

Glad you made it dude!

Is there no word on who was at fault there?

How are the police and insurance treating it?

Glad you made it dude!

Not being funny mate but I think that's Lee's business. Just pleased a fellow TOCer is in one piece after that! :yes:

It's up to him if he wants to tell us what happened. No pressure, just giving him the opportunity since we're all curious.

I'd love to hear that it was the lorry drivers fault and he's going to get a huge cash settlement and live like a king.

Lee - take your time and get yourfself sorted out mate. We'll be here when you're ready..

Oh - and I'd imagine a few beers will be in order when you do!

Glad to see your on the mend ... but shocking pics nonetheless.

thanks people, the insureance are just going through stuff at the moment, the police tried to say i was on the lorry drivers side of road at impact but its a straight so cant see why an we've video'd the traffic no one on my side crosses the whitelines 1 in 3 on the other direction does, i just hope i get paid out

but can we leave that there, its bad enough that they blame me when the company involved have a poor record

regardless im alive, and yes wil be at most shows lifts permitting

Im sure if you need anything most of us will chip in and give you a hand :thumbsup:

you got a yaris lying about?

That's the spirit Lee, don't get too used to not having one around! Thought u were goin for luxury this time?? Get a Camry!! :lol:

Glad you made it dude!

Having some inside knowledge on this type of thing it’s obviously looks like a head on smash looking at the damage to your car as it was wedged under the driver’s side of the lorry.

Due to the weight, Lorry’s don’t move that much when hit by smaller lighter vehicles.

As you say, the insurance will sort it out, the Police will have videoed and photographed the scene and taken measurements here there and everywhere while you was enroute to hospital in case your outcome was different. Were you airlifted?

It will be sorted quite easily by seeing what position the vehicles were in and what side of the road they are after the point of impact plus witness statements.

I bet the other driver walked away without a scratch?

Glad you made it dude!

Having some inside knowledge on this type of thing it’s obviously looks like a head on smash looking at the damage to your car as it was wedged under the driver’s side of the lorry.

Due to the weight, Lorry’s don’t move that much when hit by smaller lighter vehicles.

well, i bet that all took some working out........ :P some mighty fine knowledge you got there pal :D

hmm nice car i like what youve done with it sir,

yeah it saved my life! :P

PS im walking unaided now jus like a hunchback with bad limp

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links