Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Happen To Me Yesterday

sera_beetle

i was on a little bridge 1st going to work, And then a white van appered on the other side and wouldn't wait untill i crossed, he went over the bridge and forced me in the side of this bridge.

Oh and the little :censor: face didn't stop :ffs: :ffs:

Here are the results

Click on the link, if want want to see my poor sera now

i am so miffed now, i have to get some quotes on firday and take it from there.

Why didn't the :censor: stop! how out of order is that.

Regards

Tim :unsure:

sorry to see that fella .. hope it's not too serious ..

Typical White Van Man

Hope u got the guys number, clearly bought his driving licence off the net... Fool! :ffs:

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Not to tar everone with the same brush but thats white van man for you no consideration for other road users and its not their vehicle so they dont really care , thats one of the reason ive got a Hilux Surf with it being the about the same size as a short wheel base Ford transit i find white van man doesnt want to try and force me off the road

But saying that it doesnt happen that offen as im more of a curtious driver and give way most of the time to other road users.

But i hope the damage can be repaired without too much cost.

thanks peeps for the comments

But no i didn't get his number at all and i ask the car behide him that stopped and he didn't get it :ffs:

I am going to get some quotes on firday :( but there are some narsty dents :crybaby:

Very disgusted to hear about that. Was only saying yesterday that alot of 'Van' drivers do seem to be driving 'like they're on a mission' etc. ; although I don't wish to generalise.

Hope you find a good body shop! Round where I work (Telford) the Bodyshops (or what appears to be anyone in the so-called 'sprayer' game) are just 'Muppet employment centres' sorry to say that but the rubbish work they do is just annoying. If it involves more than just 'slapping' a front wing onto a mondeo and throwing some paint at it they are confused how to go about it. Yes I know I have just probabley 'generalised' there!

You are hardly the luckiest guy at the moment!

That really sucks ..

hope you get it all sorted soon!

Feel for you :ffs:

That looks expensive and because of one mindless idiot you end up paying bigstyle :ffs:

what a nobrash!

is the door fixable? i damn hope so :eek:

Sorry to see that... :(

But at least you're using .Mac to host your photos!

That's a sign of intelligent life. :thumbsup:

Not good mate :(

I used to have a big-***** white van. I drove it like I drive any other car and was always courtious (sp?) which surprised more people than none :lol:

The van that forced you into the side of the bridge was probably driven by some pikey scumbag and was licensed/insured.

I had my own incident yesteday being forced off a dual carriageway by someone that often gets stereo-typed. Fortunately I got his plate and will be reporting it to the police later today.

Ouch - that looks harsh! Nice to see we have more than one complete w :censor: k on our roads - it fills me with confidence!

Hope its not too expensive to fix mate!

The door still goes up and down without a problem and looks like it just needs some pulling out and some filling and it should be ok. (fingers crossed)

I am getting some quotes tomorrow ... i will keep you all posted :thumbsup:

i still can't belive the guy just drove off! :ffs:

*****, mate,

As said i feel v bad for you as i know what its like to see your baby in pain!!!

I hope you get it sorted mate and get a quote from tydemans they do a good job! Mention you got told to go there by me and they might be able to sort you out.

Have you got in touch with the coppers and told them what sorta van it was etc?

Hope it gets sorted mate!

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links