Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Showgirl

Demonic Angel

I'm going to see Kylie tonight at the NEC! :D

Its really more for Rich than me as like most blokes he's a HUGE Kylie fan - more so for her "natural talents" rather than her symphonic ones!

Still I will be taking the digicam to take some photos - I'll post them later! We're leaving at 6, I think the concert starts at 7 but we wont get home til about 11.30. Dunno if we have good seats or not, will find out later!

Anyone else been to see Showgirl? What did you think?

more so for her "natural talents"

Is there anything natural left on her now? That plastic surgery program was hinting that she'd had a lot of work done!

Most blokes like her? Not the sort of blokes I know...

Ah... Kylie Minogue?

She's a relative unknown here, but I've heard of her before.

Is this a play she's acting in, or a concert where she is singing?

Ah... Kylie Minogue?

She's a relative unknown here, but I've heard of her before.

Is this a play she's acting in, or a concert where she is singing?

It's a concert and she's hot! :wub:

Oh, I've seen 'er and I know she is!

Like I said though, most Americans have never heard of her.

She's Australian, isn't she?

Oh, I've seen 'er and I know she is!

Like I said though, most Americans have never heard of her.

She's Australian, isn't she?

Yes, that's the one. :thumbsup:

Well I'm back and it was GREAT!

Didn't get any photos though - yours numptily forgot to take said digicam - d'oh!

She went through all her greatest hits and her new ones and her costumes were just amazing, including the 16 inch waist corset!!

Oh and SoTOC should make it a field trip for next time because her male dancers were FIT AS! :drool::drool::drool:

She went through all her greatest hits and her new ones and her costumes were just amazing, including the 16 inch waist corset!!

Blimey - that's thinner than my neck :eek:

How much did you pay for your tickets? Someone in our office had a couple of spares and was selling them for 80 quid each :unsure:

Has she had plastic surgery?

On late night TV the other week they showed some early footage of Danni Minogue and compared it to how she looks now - she's definitely had something done.

Oh and SoTOC should make it a field trip for next time because her male dancers were FIT AS!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Glad you got something out of it too Em! :P

Blimey - that's thinner than my neck :eek:

How much did you pay for your tickets? Someone in our office had a couple of spares and was selling them for 80 quid each :unsure:

Has she had plastic surgery?

On late night TV the other week they showed some early footage of Danni Minogue and compared it to how she looks now - she's definitely had something done.

I think the tickets were about £30 but I didnt pay, Rich did! Although the tickets sold out really quickly apparently so anyone wanting tickets probably would have paid 80 quid!

I dont think Kylie has had the old cosmo done, but she looks amazing, I hope I look half as good when I get to 35! Dannii has defo had surgery, shes admitted it. I reckon Kylie may have had Botox perhaps but as for anything else, I doubt it!

She did look amazing and she was so lovely aswell!

Caz - I definately got something out of her backing dancers - PHWOARRRRR! When she sang Red Blooded Woman the stage was set up like a gym and these guys were pumping iron and stuff, it was strangely erotic - I dont think gyms are normally like that! :lol::lol:

Found some (albeit not great!) photos that someone else took of Showgirl.....

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

And especially for SoTOC.....

IMG_1054.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Saw an advert yesterday on Channel 4 saying that the whole showgirl show will be coming to ch 4 soon :thumbsup:

You can watch it all again and take photos of the tele! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links