Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gtechpro Performance Meter

gordypix

Anyone interested in these or know anything about them. I know somewhere they are going for around the £30 notes mark if anyone is after one........ :thumbsup:

http://www.gtechpro.com/

they are pretty good. but dont discuss on here as you'll have the "speeding on public road" brigade binning the post.

but for USE ON A PRIVATE ROAD the are very good. there is a more expensive version availiable but bang for buck the cheaper one is pretty good

These are for use on tracks only - not for spanners on roads at all......

i'll have one for 30 notes gordy, drop us a pm :D

Seems to be the 1994 model that is being offered, which in my opinion looks kack! Yeh it'll still do what it says on the tin, but I can't see it doing the other things the newer SS or RR will do.

Old one:

prod1.gif

New one:

ss_prod_top.gif

ah well, it will match my standard interior more and is staggeringly cheap for such a great little gadget.

got me on the list already :thumbsup:

Yeh it's cheap, but im not too keen on the old one...new one will look better in my Vitz i believe. Found one on eBay for 184.99 dollars, plus 34.90 shipping to Cyprus. Which ain't too bad IMO!

This is not me selling them - It is a group buy over on TOC! - If u are interested in looking then I'll pm ya a link - OK :thumbsup:

I read an article on these sotrs of things in the US magazine Car and Driver last month. It was saying that for the best results you have to calibrate them Something to do with "rollout" I think.

Unfortunately that article isn't on the wbsite...

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links