Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brakes

boundsw

Are REV 1 tubby pads the same as REV1 N/A pads ? ;)

need new ones all round really, what do you recomend :D

yes

i believe both pads and discs are the same for tubby and n/a models throughout all the revisions.

the thing to remember is to buy the correct part for the correct revision, ie rev1 (yours is 14" wheels, rev2 onwards 15" - so you will need to buy pads for a rev1 14" - unless of course you or a previous owner swapped the setup for a 15" or greater aftermarket jobby).

hth :thumbsup:

cool, cheers guys.

need to get some for tomorrow, gonna be away for the weekend, and me pads are well low.

Cheers :)

I'm the same, just recently changed the fronts but I can hear the rears rubbing. Need to change them asap.

In the future I'll be looking for red stuff pads, why don't you look at green stuff or red stuff pads?

I'm the same, just recently changed the fronts but I can hear the rears rubbing. Need to change them asap.

In the future I'll be looking for red stuff pads, why don't you look at green stuff or red stuff pads?

yeah, heard mine grinding on the way to work !!! :huh:

I've gone for greenstuff pads all round and EBC cross drilled and grooved discs, they seem pretty good :thumbsup: , but I might look at the red stuff pads next time around. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links