Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sterring

houston

had the tracking done today at ats as it was recommended by my mates garage, the bloke really knew his business, was telling me summit about the steering rack, says that it needs to be 'pinned' in rder to get tracking spot on for a few toyota models, so he did the tracking and then tested it, came back and did bit more tinkering, then another drive and handed me keys.

it still steps out now and again but he said it was cos of tyres, he says its cos i left it so long theyve developed a groove (previous owner of alloys probably) and when forward tracion is broke whichever tyre grips first pulls the other, he says its a rwd charcteristic which will prob be worse on a 2 as its rear ecgined, had a good talk with him and it turned out his son used to own an mr2, then found out it was my old school teacher!!!

just noticed title, doh! was meant to say steering, stella must be hitting me harder than i thought, but then again it is reassuringly expensive!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links