Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Respray Advice

s0cks

Hey peeps,

I have a new, old car (if that makes sense) that I'm gonna want to get a full respray done on. Has anyone got any suggestions for good places in and around Berkshire. I know a lot of people on the forum's have had respray's so speak up! :)

Cheers!

Ah a loan car. Cool. I'll have to get some quotes from them.

Good to see you at the Reading meet, even if I was in a bit of a rush to get back (had to pick the g/f up). This is the CRX that I want to get sprayed :)

Ahhh it was you! Sorry I didn't get formally introduced at the meet but I saw your YTS with the TOC stickers and was asking around to see who it was! That's why we caught you as we were leaving. I think I saw you there at the last meet too. :D

Interesting that you've asked for resprayers in Berkshire as I'll be looking into this myself at one point. :thumbsup:

Caz.

Ahhh it was you! Sorry I didn't get formally introduced at the meet but I saw your YTS with the TOC stickers and was asking around to see who it was! That's why we caught you as we were leaving. I think I saw you there at the last meet too.  :D

Interesting that you've asked for resprayers in Berkshire as I'll be looking into this myself at one point.  :thumbsup:

Caz.

Nevermind, I'm sure we'll meet properly next meet :) Was a biggun this month.

Lee... Super red II... you kneo it makes sense!

Lee... Super red II... you kneo it makes sense!

But i like the colour is it as the moment :D .....just a shame the skirts arent the same colour <_<

Im getting the Skirts, spats, bonnet, bottom of the doors, front bumper splitter and active spoiler painted :thumbsup:

If its almost the same for the whole car then i will get the whole thing done, and i'll keep Super Red 2 in mind :thumbsup:

You might as well get the whole car done to ensure exact colour match and get rid of those stone chips. I'm thinking that there won't be much difference moula wise anyway. :thumbsup:

Typically what will it cost for a full respray? I'm assuming a professional job, take the car apart, sand to the metal, four coats of primer and however many coats of top it takes.

Cheers

Paul.

Typically what will it cost for a full respray?  I'm assuming a professional job, take the car apart, sand to the metal, four coats of primer and however many coats of top it takes.

Cheers

Paul.

Usually between £800-2000 depending on the garage, make & model of the car and the colour.

Had a quote before from Apex for £1200, think it will be about that still even with the added bodykit etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links