Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Jenifier Ansiton Email

Fidgits

Has anyone else been forwarded the Jennifier Aniston email?

I think the email is probably a fake, as it has been edited so it doesnt show an actual email address...

But the pictures look authentic...

Has anyone else been forwarded the Jennifier Aniston email?

I think the email is probably a fake, as it has been edited so it doesnt show an actual email address...

But the pictures look authentic...

Theres one in the GFI anti-spam folder here at work, so i'm guessings its bogus! The spam filter never lies...

Who am i kidding, theres a ton of legit e-mails in there by the looks of things :lol:

well, it looks like its turned into a 'chain' email...

depends whether its the same email? personal pictures attached?

Theres one in the GFI anti-spam folder here at work, so i'm guessings its bogus!  The spam filter never lies...

Goes off to check his GFI junkbox also....... :lol::lol:

Nope, not the same one!

The one in ours had the title "Oh man Its jEnNiFeR AnIsT0n" and contained a very well photoshopped picture of her posing on the grass wearing only her birthday suit...

well, since Robie posted exactly the same link i had posted in GOLD minutes earlier - then of course they are the same pics...

But I could be interested in yours Dicey ;)

I cant get into gold at the minute ;) but with some googling I found the link myself ;)

Edit: Oh damn, what a lame 1000-th post :(

well, since Robie posted exactly the same link i had posted in GOLD minutes earlier - then of course they are the same pics...

I'll dig it out of the junk box when i'm on my own ;)

Oldies Goldies :P

Is it a recent nudie pic or one from a while back?

I reckon she's let herself go a bit over the last couple of years.

:eek: she's let herself go? There are photo's of her everywhere of recent modelling shoots and she looks in great shape, changed a lot since her Brookside years too - and no I am not a !Removed! either, it's just my view! :D

:eek: she's let herself go? There are photo's of her everywhere of recent modelling shoots and she looks in great shape, changed a lot since her Brookside years too - and no I am not a !Removed! either, it's just my view! :D

I remember her in Friends but not in Brookside...... :P

I remember her in Friends but not in Brookside...... :P

Cant quite picture her with a scouser accent! lol :P

:lol: HAHA I just realised that - for some reason thought of Jennifer Ellison :D

:D :lol:

I've had a long day today.........

I read that Jennifer & Courteney are seething at those pictures coming out as it was a privare christening.....

And I've read enough copies of OK to know that that baby is definately Coco Arquette - shes just so cute!

So the baby is real, dunno about anything else! :lol::lol:

Nothing wrong with posting them here.

No need for elitist GOLD member crap, we are talking about it here, so post the link here, Fidgits.

No need for elitist GOLD member crap, we are talking about it here, so post the link here, Fidgits.

There's always a need for Gold members only.... we pay £25 to support our club and to keep these forums open for the rest of the folk to see. So therefore we should have certain priviledges. Go Gold!

There's always a need for Gold members only.... we pay £25 to support our club and to keep these forums open for the rest of the folk to see. So therefore we should have certain priviledges. Go Gold!

Well said, Sir. :thumbsup:

If it's elitist to help pay for the site then I'm happy to be elitist. :yes:

If you read the thread, you will find out that robie posted the same picture link as fidgits :D

I agree, I'm not anti-gold. Far from it.

I'm just against deliberately posting a link in gold, then mentioning it in another thread on the same subject and saying "that's why I just posted in GOLD" as if the person who courteously re-posted the link here had commited some kind of faux pas. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I don't think so. Not a big deal though...

Personally I think all members should be subject to paying membership.

My theory works on post "capping".

After say 100 posts your IP will be barred unless you pay to become a Bronze, Silver or Gold member.

Bronze membership should entitle a member to say 200 posts in a 12 month period and only access to main forums - no advertising, pic hosting/posting or other benifits

Silver - 350 posts in a 12 month period. Access to main forums, Advertising, limited pic hosting/posting etc...

Gold - infinate posts and an AAA pass (Access All Areas/facilities) full pic hosting/posting, garage and access to gold forums etc...

You can't go into a pub and drink all the beer you want without paying for it ;) (Well not unless you own it)

I agree with having a membership as an option but to make it mandatory would mean losing a lot of knowledge out there.

I am a membver of loads of forums and try to do my bit to share when I can, but if I had to pay to use the forum.......I wouldn't.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links