Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Repairs Under Warranty.

Caz SR

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here has had to take their car back to Mr T to have any paintwork checks / repairs carried out under the 3 year warranty?

If so, I would like to know what you experienced and how they handled your claim. Were Mr T difficult to convince? Or was the process straight forward?

Basically I am dissatisfied with the quality of paintwork on my car. Although I am the second owner and stone chips etc are inevitable, I believe that the paint (particularly on the bonnet) is starting to flake and chip too much for my liking and I would like to take it in whilst still under warranty. It's worth a shot right?

Thanks!

Sorry hun but i dont think they'll have it unless you can show them a patch that is flaking and there isnt a stonechip. Because their arguement will be that the stone chips are the cause of the flaking :(

Still, worth a go. But dont get yours hopes up ;)

Yeah, if its flaked through a pain problem then you have a warranty claim but I think if the flaking is anywhere near a paint chip or something then they will just dismiss it as general wear and tear.

You can give it a go though - Dr Pepper - whats the worst that could happen? :thumbsup:

Oh certainly give it a go but as the others have already said, you'd probably need to show them a bit away from a paint chip for any joy. Good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links