Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Google Uk Maps

Robie

Not bad. Will need to try it to find somewhere I've not been before. I Did a search and route to my old post code in Birmingham and it took me to a different part of the town than where I used to live. Least I was in the general area.

AA online Route Planner is crap. It often takes you to the completely wrong end of a town and the routes it chooses are very questionable...

Will deffo give it a try. The will need to work on their printing format though...

waiting for google to become microsoft type organisation

Doubtful, the founders tend you 'go their own way', like when they went public, they avoided the large well known banks to do it, and went to a small local place..

Handy to know. :thumbsup: Being picky, but why choose certain places for the outset map. Haddington instead of Edinburgh? Gateshead instead of Newcastle? .... :huh:

I like that, seems quicker than MapBlast! I like what happens when you put a postcode in, you get a little teardrop on the street and a speech bubble asking if you want to start or end your journey there!

Nice :hokus-pokus:

Out of all the online mapping sites I prefer www.map24.com

I find it loads better than all the others, but I haven't tried the google one yet. All of this is a bit pointless for since I got TomTom anyway, but always nice to know.

Mike.

Out of all the online mapping sites I prefer www.map24.com

I find it loads better than all the others, but I haven't tried the google one yet. All of this is a bit pointless for since I got TomTom anyway, but always nice to know.

Mike.

That's identical to the RAC one.

Using the same co-ordinates as before (known route) it took me further away from my destination than the AA or Google one. If I didn't know where I was going (like often when I am going to meet a client for the first time), I would be totally lost and in the wrong place with map24 <_< Although a big thumbsup for the interactive map B) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It tried to send me the wrong way down a one way street after only 200 metres into my journey, not a good start methinks :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links