Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

M4 Speed Camera Protest

s0cks

http://www.m4protest.org/

"The protest is a slow (56mph) drive planned for Saturday 30th April."

"We're absolutely delighted if you wish to participate.

We're doing our best to organise a well run, high profile, safe and effective protest against needless speed enforcement and it takes planning. We hope that you will have an enjoyable day out."

I'll be there. Would be great if we could get some TOC people down :D Anything to help get rid of silly speed camera's (that do not really help safety).

Wasn't there a Dutch website dedicated to smashing, defacing and disabling speed cameras a while back?

I think you ought to revolt, something like that. A bit of the ultraviolence

You've already got the accents, just get your hands on some hallucinogen-laced milk, grab your cricket bats and take care of business. :lol:

Oh.. I love that image I've just painted in my mind.

yes it tends to be a bit of a pasttime in northen england..... a couple got dynamited in barnsley...........

F*** your cricket bats, bloddy yank! :P

Wasn't there a Dutch website dedicated to smashing, defacing and disabling speed cameras a while back?

I think you ought to revolt, something like that. A bit of the ultraviolence

You've already got the accents, just get your hands on some hallucinogen-laced milk, grab your cricket bats and take care of business. :lol:

Oh.. I love that image I've just painted in my mind.

Fan of A Clockwork Orange eh? ;)

:thumbsup: and remember rugby balls are for rugby, not football. and wtf is soccer???

m4's a bit far for me to go, but i do fully support the movement.....

:thumbsup: and remember rugby balls are for rugby, not football. and wtf is soccer???

Soccer is football, only much less popular. :lol:

road trip then ;) it'll be fun!

When Speed cameras first came out it was a good idea to put them in accident black spots but now its just got out of hand and there poping up everywhere.

Just had 9 of them put up in Petergorough on a stretch of the A47 whilst they do road works but there doesnt seem to be much road works going on day or night seems more like a revenue building exersice :ph34r:

When Speed cameras first came out it was a good idea to put them in accident black spots but now its just got out of hand and there poping up everywhere.

Just had 9 of them put up in Petergorough on a stretch of the A47 whilst they do road works but there doesnt seem to be much road works going on day or night seems more like a revenue building exersice  :ph34r:

stevetubbyturbo I agree. They do this on the A45 and it is a real pain. I think most people view these cameras as nothing more than revenue makers. I mean you going down a motorway, not a pedestrian in site, clean straight road, bang a speed camera? Yet go into my town people, shoppers kicks and morons using the main street as a race track. Where are the police? Where are the cameras?

Makes me sick!!!!! :censor:

Fan of A Clockwork Orange eh?  ;)

:yes:

I'd rather be getting some "in-out, in-out" .. than the UltraViolence.

Thinking like this is messing with my Gulliver ..

They'll be plenty of time for that later, now drink your milk or we'll have to strap some rats to your face. (Am I getting my films crossed here? God I'm tired)

They'll be plenty of time for that later, now drink your milk or we'll have to strap some rats to your face. (Am I getting my films crossed here? God I'm tired)

well go to bed then!

600 posts in a month, youre mental!!! :wacko: :!Removed!:

back to the point- got caught in a protest like this in France, foooookin annoying to say the least! lets hope one of the plonkas who place these things gets caught in it! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links