Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mr2 1991 Turbo Import Wont Start

alpha2oscar

hi please help i have a 1991 toyota import 2.0 turbo and it wont start toyota in llandudno cant even get it going .here are the symptons

ITS GETTING FUEL AND A SPARK BUT WONT START.

TOYOTA HAS TRIED A

AIRFLOW METER

DISTRIBUTOR

ECU

the car is now in auto electrics in llangefni north wales and they think its a wireing problem from the distributor to the ecu.They have asked me to get a cd containing all the wireing info for mr2 imports,because they havent got the info.

So if anybody has a disk i could borrow and they are from the uk please can you let me know a.s.ap as i am in a rush.And ill sort something out with whoever can borrow me a disc and ill post it back first class recorded.Failing that could someone let me know where i could but one of these discs from.thanks

hi please help i have a 1991 toyota import 2.0 turbo and it wont start toyota in llandudno cant even get it going .here are the symptons

ITS GETTING FUEL AND A SPARK BUT WONT START.

TOYOTA HAS TRIED A

AIRFLOW METER

DISTRIBUTOR

ECU

the car is now in auto electrics in llangefni north wales and they think its a wireing problem from the distributor to the ecu.They have asked me to get a cd containing all the wireing info for mr2 imports,because they havent got the info.

So if anybody has a disk i could borrow and they are from the uk please can you let me know a.s.ap as i am in a rush.And ill sort something out with whoever can borrow me a disc and ill post it back first class recorded.Failing that could someone let me  know where i could but one of these discs from.thanks

PM us your address and we will send you a disc. Paul

Will lmost likely be the ignitor or coil.Same thing happened to me when the ignitor went. Cost 80 squid for a new set of both from scrappy - expensive I guess for what it is but much cheaper than brand new. Just make sure you get the right part as they are different on diff rev's.

You can sometimes find them seperately but usually u have to buy them both :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links