Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Rising Sun Is On Ebay (mr2)

james1760

:o oh my

That guy is really telling big fibs about it lol  :lol:

Isnt that your uncle's old car? :blink:

Hmm, that car looks familiar. Oh yeah, It was MINE!!! 2 previous owners?? I don't THINK so!!! And it needed a new igniter for the igniton system?? Whats that then?? And sad to see her go?? He's only had it a couple of months if that. Wonder if it'll get up to 27. :bye:

Is it really worth £2700 if thats what he wants. ??????

I thought mods and paint made zip to the real worth of a car.......... :blink:

Well, he HAS had it rebuilt?!?!!? Hmmm. well, there you go, some of us can only dream. I guess HE is still sleeping. I sold it to him for 1900 a cpl of months back, I guess he must be trying to get the money back for washing it!!!

could do with better wheels, i think it really needs them to pull off the leary paint job!!! :yes:

I quite lke it

The only problem i see is the car looks like a Tubby and its not but a very nice looking car.

Fanx Stevey. It did't half turn ppls heads in town. Anywhere I went in fact. But alas, all good things must come to an end. No more stealing the limelight. :D

Its not to my taste - it looks like someones got a can of spray paint out on the bonnet - it may be for authenticity but it would look so much better without the black scribbles IMO.

Although I wouldnt mind the SLK230K Roadster he also has for sale! :lol:

Bid on the Merc lar Demonic. But it is more suited to girls the Merc init.

Nope, on closer inspection, I can see he hasn't had the knock in the OSF wing done. You can just about see where the front bends in slightly, where the bumper and wing meet.

Is it really worth £2700 if thats what he wants. ??????

I thought mods and paint made zip to the real worth of a car.......... :blink:

That is very true... if anything, they make the car harder to sell, and that can mean making it worth less...

But, e-bay is a wonderful thing, as you can sell it to people who perhaps arnt as clued up as those buying through other methods.. and the whole 'auction' thing can mean a car can go for more than it really is worth..

hence why so many max muppet motors turn up on there...

... every single week... the same ones due to "non-paying bidder" more like he saw the car and noticed how horrbile it was and ran.

... every single week... the same ones due to "non-paying bidder" more like he saw the car and noticed how horrbile it was and ran.

more like...

told parents they have bought a car - to which they said you paid HOW much for THAT!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links