Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Old Faithful....

TheNissanMan

Well, finally got the old girl upto Oxford now that Scot is giving her the thrashing she deserves :)

Here's the old rust trap that's in need of some serious TLC...

mk1.jpg

Also looks a bit like this...

mk12.jpg

The handbrake has now been fixed (ish) now just need to sort the TVIS out, she still moves well though, just doesn't pull all the way up through the range :(

I'm much more curious about the blue celica in the garage.

Any chance of uploading couple of photos of the celica in the back ground. Interior as well if at all possible.

Cheers :hokus-pokus:

Read the forum it's Scot's....

Photo's of the car are already on the forum as are the pictures of the engine being stripped in workshop submissions after it blowing up at combe....

Alternatively they are in one of the directories under http://tubby.custard.org/toc but can't remember where they are of the top of my head....

Happy hunting

hey one of my teachers used to have this same MR2, that colour as well! although she must have looked after it well cos there was no rust or damage on it.

very harsh life although she drives well enough....

am um'ing and ah'ing about whether to keep her or not atm as I could probably pass her on the way for a couple of hundred quid as the engine is still superb so just a few rarttles from the rusty bits oh and of course the rust lol.....

we'll see how she goes....

The other optiopn is to find a track which is near a scrappies so when the tax/mot runs out at the end of 09/03 we could take her as a club to the track and anyone could drive without a care until she dies :)

I'm much more curious about the blue celica in the garage.

Yep, shes mine. PM me if u want to know anything.....

The other optiopn is to find a track which is near a scrappies so when the tax/mot runs out at the end of 09/03 we could take her as a club to the track and anyone could drive without a care until she dies :)

thats no way for her life to end a little tidying some spraying a few bits here and there and you have a nice little car. or you could tidy it up anduse it as a track day car. that way you dont have to worry if you break something. just put her on the trailer and tow her home :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links