Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Invite To A Mr2 Party In Holland

Roytoner

Hi all :D

Been asked to put this invite up for you all.

It's from the Toyota MR2 Club Nederland.

Invitation

Jubilee event – 20 years MR2 in the Netherlands

17, 18 and 19 june 2005

With this event we celebrate 20 years AW11, 15 years SW20 and 5 years ZZW30 in the Netherlands.

The ‘Toyota MR2 Club Nederland’ celebrates and every MR2 driver who is bringing his MR2 is invited to celebrate with us.

What will we be doing? Three days festivities 

On the evening of Friday, june 17, 2005 the participants are expected at the Bilderberg Oranje Hotel in Leeuwarden. The board of of club will welcome them in a festive way.

After the check-in the MR2’s can be parked in a 24 hours a day guarded parking garage.

Then the luggage can be unpacked and the hotel rooms can be made to the home for the weekend. For the rest of the evening there is no program, so everybody can fill in their time by themselves. Our experience is that it can get very cozy in the hotelbar. But don’t go to bed too late, because we have planned a beautifull day for Saturday.

We start Saturday with a great breakfast. Then we will prepare for a real 11 cities tour through Friesland. This tour is famous worldwide for the scating competion on natural ice. The tour will last until the end of the afternoon. On the road you can visit the typical villages and towns of Friesland (at your own cost). When everybody has finished at the end of the afternoon we will all get together in the hotelbar. We will be welcomed with a typical drink of Friesland. Of course there will be time to exchange the experiences of the day.

Then it is time for our great MR2 birthday party. It promised to be a great party. There will be live music, a light and sound show, a DJ, a cold and warm dinner buffet and of course very much MR2.

For everybody that is not satisfied after the party, there will be an after party in the hotelbar. And then a very good night.

Sunday morning we will have a nice breakfast and then say good bye and leave for home.

Every participant will get a special gift to remember the event.

The arrangement:

-3 days festivities

-2 night in a luxury hotel

-2 times breakfast

–big evening party

-diner buffet

-souvenir

–guarded parking

-programbooklet

–driving the 11 cities tour in Friesland

–a great experience, which you do not want to miss.

This arrangement has a value of more than Euro 270,-- per person. We can offer it to the participants for Euro 99,-- per person.

It is also possible to drive only the tour for Euro 5,-- per MR2.

If you only want to be there for the party in the evening, that is also possible for Euro 32,50 per person.

Registration is only possible at:

Bilderberg Oranje Hotel

Stationsweg 4

8911 AG Leeuwarden

Netherlands

tel: 00 31 58 2126241

e-mail: oranjehotel@bilderberg.nl

Please state clearly if you want to book the complete arrangement, or only the tour or only the party.

See you all on june 17.

The board of the Toyota MR2 Club Nederland.

I have put it on here as it's only open to MR2's Paul

I'm up for this!! anyone else? Wheres the Scottish 2's? We could incorporate the Ring? Dam that things got me hooked!!!!

p.s will the UK be staging any such party? Surely these anniversary dates are the same for us.

thanks,

Michael.

in fact the more i read it the more i am up for it :) it is my b/day weekend and i am stuck for something differant to do.

how long do you think it would roughly take to get there? 99euro is an amazing price!

Depends on where you go from, If you go from Hull it's an overnight trip

on the ferry, and you land at Rotterdam or Amsterdam, then its acouple

of hours driving to Friesland which is up north. Or you can do what we do drive down to Harwich (about 4 hours drive) and you land at Hook of Holland. But then

you have quite alot of driving to get tothe Hotel.

Forgot to say it only takes about 3 hours 40 mins from Harwich :thumbsup:

Edited by Christine & Paul

sounds good

what sort of cost are we looking at for ferrys?

just done a quotation from newcastle (1st site i found) and it came to £390

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links