Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Orgy

Kerby

Aye, good nite had and sorry if I offended anyone, think I annoyed Caz quite a bit! :wacko:  :thumbsup:

Well you didnt offend me Ryan! :thumbsup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• dicey2k

• Kerby

• Big T

i have to say i had a good time last night. was a right laugh. altho i did get lost at times cos my computer couldnt cope. plus i left a couple of times to have a break and kept gettin dragged back in.

i went down stairs after it finished and my dad had a right go at me cos it used more or less and the bandwidth up and he couldnt surf the net

I couldnt keep up with it! Not used to that many people at once! :P

didnt have a clue what was going on! :(

Aye, good nite had and sorry if I offended anyone, think I annoyed Caz quite a bit! :wacko:  :thumbsup:

yeah u did :angry:

u betta watch it, :P

was a good laf but if i left for like a second i couldnt catch up

Me? Annoyed? Not at all! (Although a bit peeved at the -10 Ryan - better watch yourself at JAE :P )

Me? Annoyed? Not at all! (Although a bit peeved at the -10 Ryan - better watch yourself at JAE :P )

That was me caz ;)

If you read the rest though, i said you still had like 455 or something points remaining!!!!!!!! :D

I feel so left out *sniff*

Yep I was there, altho wasn't as talkative as usual and it was late - will do better next time! :P

That was me caz ;)

If you read the rest though, i said you still had like 455 or something points remaining!!!!!!!! :D

Ahhhhh it was youuuuuuuuu! Ok I'll let you off Ryan...

I have to have a life tonight! I've got all the stuff that I didn't get to last night to do (like eat some dinner :rolleyes: )

It was a good laugh, but blooming confusing!

A

I'll end up there for s bit I'm sure

I fancy another orgy tonight!  :thumbsup:

sounds good to me ;) see if we can keep it up even longer :P

Yep - its at orgy time I am so thankful for broadband! :thumbsup:

it still kills my connection. i didnt think that messenger used that much

Tell me about it - I must need a faster PC! It dies religiously as soon as we hit 10 orgy members!

lol i seen to remember having at least 20 on last night. my pc can cope with 15. any more than that and forget it, i miss most of the stuff said

lol i seen to remember having at least 20 on last night. my pc can cope with 15. any more than that and forget it, i miss most of the stuff said

Mine was plodding along nicely, and its only 2.08 Ghz!!

Had the Orgy open, a conversation with Em, one with matt, and about 7 other seperate chats and it was fine, and i had stuff downloadin on one of the other PC's too! MSN doesn't use that much bandwith to be fair... I'm surprised Chris coz u are on 1mbps and i am only on 512kbps!!

:arrgg-matey:

lol well god knows wot my dad was doin. but u know wot my desktop is like atm. it doesnt like doin anythin

Had the Orgy open, a conversation with Em, one with matt, and about 7 other seperate chats and it was fine, and i had stuff downloadin on one of the other PC's too! MSN doesn't use that much bandwith to be fair... I'm surprised Chris coz u are on 1mbps and i am only on 512kbps!!

Did we have a convo open during orgy? I know we had one open just before I left to sort out that WinAmp/MSN thing..... I really cant remember!

Not that I dont find our MSN chats memorable hun! You know I love our little MSN get-togethers! :yes:

im on 512 as well and had no problems!

hmmm, is it me? or is the time wrong?  :P

is it just this poll, or is it the whole of TOC?  :wacko:

Big T

u need to go on to 'my controls' and change the time settings. u need to put in or out of daylight savings time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links