Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting Bits Sprayed

dawolf

Booking my car in to the bodyshop in a couple of weeks to get my front wings sprayed up and a scratch removed from the driver's door. Whilst it's there was thinking may as well get the grey plastic splitters sprayed black too. Can anyone think of anything else worth spraying? Bear in mind I don't have that much to spend. Lol.

Booking my car in to the bodyshop in a couple of weeks to get my front wings sprayed up and a scratch removed from the driver's door. Whilst it's there was thinking may as well get the grey plastic splitters sprayed black too. Can anyone think of anything else worth spraying? Bear in mind I don't have that much to spend. Lol.

Hi mate, where you getting it sprayed. anywhere local as i would like to get my black strips sprayed white like the rest of the car. Any idea on cost?

Thanks

Adam

Taking it to a bodyshop in Kidderminster, it's at the back of Brooklands Ford on the Worcester Road. Ford use it to get their cars sprayed. They seem very good and cheap. They've quoted me £130 to spray both wings and the bottom part of the door.

Taking it to a bodyshop in Kidderminster, it's at the back of Brooklands Ford on the Worcester Road. Ford use it to get their cars sprayed. They seem very good and cheap. They've quoted me £130 to spray both wings and the bottom part of the door.

That seems pretty reasonible to be honest. guna spray my skirts myself i think, get them all matching!! Lovely

groover, have you thought about removing the front Badge, filling in the 2 small holes and having that painted? hows about debadging the back too, only small things but it really 'cleans' up the car. Have you already colour coded your side strips?

Dan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links