Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Valuation Needed

acf8181

seen a car for sale, and wanna know how much you guys think its worth?....

rev2 UK t-bar in aquamarine,

64k with fsh and 6 month mot/tax,

appears pretty mint and well looked after.

the seller says they're after £3500, which is slightly above my budget, and if i had that cash i'd be wanting a rev3 i think.

What Reg is it?

I would have thought you could get a Rev3 N/A in pretty decent nick for £3.5 - £4k. I would be reluctant to spend over £3k on a Rev2 N/A unless it's in absolute 100% showroom condition.

its on a K

it appears pretty damn mint tbh with perfect service history (recent cambelt).

has had a clutch done though...and not that recently, which is weird considering the mileage i think!

i have the figure of £3k as a more realistic amount....and i don't wanna spend more than that anyway. but is £3k still too much woudl you say?

Lok on the Autotrader site .. it'll tell you the rough price band for the car you are after ..

Lok on the Autotrader site .. it'll tell you the rough price band for the car you are after ..

I paid £2500 for a 92 J plate, however it did have black and not colour coded strips. Only 57k miles though in good nick.

3500 seems steep for a K. id prob pay 3000 for it mate

yours is a rev1 then i presume?

yeah, i thinking £3k is realistic...have been looking on autotrader, but its all over the place tbh. hard to get an accurate picture of what they're worth.

Personally around £3000-£3300 is a pretty good price considering the VERY low mileage on the car of its age.

An early rev 3 with that mileage would cost you around £4500 (A t-bar of course)

Rash. :thumbsup:

I bought a very early Rev2, 91Jreg t-bar last year. I bought it for about £3150 from a trade.

It was in mint condition, and passed all tests so I bought it, as I drove from suffolk all the way to Kent to have a look and was very hard to find one such good condition thus the distance!

Things found wrong... Pads had nothing left, even just passing MOT! oil filter hanging, and have just found out that its got the wrong tyres on the car. Its got 205/50/15 instead of 225/50/15. Also had 140k on the clock, but I no that the engines are good and this one sounds and look in good condition. I done a oil change a year ago and the oil is still clear, never new that such an old car could have such a clean engine.

Anyways in a whole I think it was a good buy.

Looking around it looks like a Rev3 in this condition would cost around 4.5 to 5k.

But if that car you say is in such good condition, it'll be worth £3000, but not much more.

found another...k plate rev2 sunroof model, 74k, perfect history and mechincal, with only a couple of very very minor bodywork imperfections @£2300.

going to have a look tomoz (my other half checked it out today), and am gonna have it if its ok.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links