Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How "hot" Is Your Toyota?

oilman

We’re looking for top draw cars for our trade stands at the following events and this Club sprang to mind.

GT Battle (Rockingham 25/6)

JAE (Peterborough 23-24/7)

TOTB (Elvington 31/7)

TRAX (Silverstone 4/9)

Japanese Car Show (Esher,Surrey 24-25/9)

If you are interested in "showing" off your car then please post your interest here with a picture (if possible) and details of the car so that we can decide upon which ones and how many. In return we will give you some oil as a thankyou for helping us out.

By HOT, we're looking for the meanest and baddest street cars!

Thanks.

Simon

PS. Forgot to mention, FREE TICKETS!

All off topic posts removed and any further one's will be removed and the member doing so will be given a warning :angry:

This is a great offer for those that have done a lot of work to their cars to get it to show standard so don't rubbish it just because you haven't.

:angry: told you before...offer me free beer/women /food Im yours lol

Post a pic of your car, the modifications you have done plus a list of mag features you have been in to command such a price and no doubt Simon will get back to you asap :thumbsup:

Or you could just shut up if you can't put up <_<

:rolleyes: *Warning On Thin Ice*

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

Here's my Corolla, specs and modifications can be found here

main features are custom respray in house of Kolor's Kandy Colbolt blue with custom touches, full dvd install proffesionally installed and built rated 150db. Full Cream leather interior with colour matching to come.

Looking good Kev B) :thumbsup:

At a bit of a crossroads with mine so won't put it forward as i hate the interior, unsure whether to go for track car or all round car so will take the summer to decide :unsure:

Could be tempted .. Have a look in the Garage for pics ..

Cheers Ken ;)

Well I haven't got it where I want it just yet, but due to moving out in a few months with Sam means everything is on hold until next year.

I still aim to change the alloys to some lightweight Rota wheels late this year if funds allow.

Next year I hope to get the turbo fitted, custom springs to balance the car better on the koni's, extend the exhaust to match the new rear bumper and add another exit. Then a trip over to TVR near me for all the neccesary engine parts chromed and I'll be done.

Kev :thumbsup:

Thanks so far, I'm sure there must be more!

For example we have at Japfest

An EVO 9

Team D:MON drift car (SX)

Vortex Power Supra (TBC)

Get the idea?

Free tickets of course!

Cheers

Simon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links