Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Typical Demonic Angel!

Moffmo

You Really to get a job :lol: :lol:

:lol:

If my last post ^^ doesn't prove that, nothing will! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

have you even tried looking :P :P

Not seriously...

I'm thinking maybe I'll get a paper this week though and circle something and call a number or two.

F**king cats. They should all be f**king shot. Attention grabbing, meeiowing little F**kers.

Funny.

Some people feel that way about fat-faced little 19 year old gits. ;)

Are you looking to get booted Scionic?

Insulting other members of the forum is the way to go, so please, carry on :rolleyes:

Insulting other members of the forum is the way to go, so please, carry on :rolleyes:

Not looking to, no.

Just kidding around.

But if it happens, so be it.

Life goes on :thumbsup:

Not looking to, no.

Just kidding around.

But if it happens, so be it.

Life goes on :thumbsup:

Wind your neck in Scionic................... and learn to have some respect for others on these forums :angry:

I think he was joking in the same way seveer was joking....

dont take things too literally or every thread will be closed

I will not take kindly the person who gets my thread closed! :angry:

So put up and shut up!

Thank you please!

Anyway had a lovely night - NOT! Am knackered and Jess doesnt like Alfie! It can take weeks for resident cats to take to kittens.....

He's cute as.... but he's so demanding! Am feeling the strain now! :lol:

Wind your neck in Scionic................... and learn to have some respect for others on these forums :angry:

Wind your own.

Wind your own.

Like I just said.....

Can you take it elsewhere please..... :rolleyes:

In all fairness Rach seveer unaek can be just as insulting, this is just one of his finger waving moments...

this is england, we are nice people and twit isn't a bad thing to say. Also, read my second post... twit!

Plus, this is a family forum, if you've got a problem with me, send me a PM and do it off the forums as that's not polite. But since this topics gonna get closed now thanks to you. I suggest you F**k off back to that hole you call home.

This experience with you has only grounded all knowledge previously gained... that americans are nothing but jumped-up arrogant ubikholes.

How you would you like to be spoken to like that?

:!Removed!:

In all fairness Rach seveer unaek can be just as insulting, this is just one of his finger waving moments...

Yeah everyone can be insulting, but what Scionic says is intential, others are not always. Read his other posts, or even better read his "interests" on his profile

Toyota vehicles, Volkswagen, diesel engines, politics, current events/news, environmental issues, yoga, transcendental meditation, mountain biking, hiking/camping, Apple Macintosh computers and Apple products, cooking, reading, starting trouble on forums and getting banned.

:rolleyes:

lets keep it civil people :thumbsup:

I will not take kindly the person who gets my thread closed!  :angry:

else fear DA's wrath! :lol::lol:

lets keep it civil people  :thumbsup:
I will not take kindly the person who gets my thread closed!  :angry:

else fear DA's wrath! :lol::lol:

Too right! :lol::lol:

F**king cats. They should all be f**king shot. Attention grabbing, meeiowing little F**kers.

Funny.

Some people feel that way about fat-faced little 19 year old gits. ;)

I was joking, And that's taking it too far.

this is england, we are nice people and twit isn't a bad thing to say. Also, read my second post... twit!

Plus, this is a family forum, if you've got a problem with me, send me a PM and do it off the forums as that's not polite. But since this topics gonna get closed now thanks to you. I suggest you F**k off back to that hole you call home.

This experience with you has only grounded all knowledge previously gained... that americans are nothing but jumped-up arrogant ubikholes.

How you would you like to be spoken to like that?

:!Removed!:

Oy, pen*s breath, i edited that and all apologies were made, that was dealt with, i told Matthew what was going on and asked him in the spirit of TOC to edit what had been said, obviously you like to hold on to things. Just let it go will you, FFS man, life moves on, drop it and let it go.

Plus, I only said that after what was said to me, and like i said, apologies were made.... god some people like to stir things don't they.

i edited that and all apologies were made

See, thats the big difference here

Scionic doesnt apologise, he makes excuses :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links