Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Demonic Angel

Demonic Angel

Today I got my new kitten..... and I know you are all sick to death with me and my cat obsession but I am obliged to post photos and tell you all about him - its written (somewhere!) in my TOC contract! :lol:

His name is Alfie (the Jude Law Alfie, not the Michael Caine Alfie! lol) and he's just over 6 weeks old!

alfie1.jpg

alfie2.jpg

alfie3.jpg

alfie4.jpg

alfie5.jpg

alfie6.jpg

He's mega tiny and has had my constant 100% attention since he came home just after 5pm so thats why I have only just managed to come on - because he's asleep! Have introduced him briefly to Jess because she was going mad smelling another cat in the house - she went all puffy and kept trying to get in the kitchen where Alfie is - so we put Alfie in his carry cage and showed them to each other for about 3 mins and after that Jess was quite happy because she knows hes only small and isnt a threat, we havent introduced them properly though, although I think they'll be ok!

Hes such a lovely little lad too - he was nervous at first but now hes investigating and playing..... I think hes all worn out from all the excitement!

Alfies not really eating anything at the moment either, although he is drinking cat milk and water - apparently he has never taken to cat food and only ate scrambled egg where he used to live..... lol we dont have any eggs so he'll just have to make do with Whiskas Kitten food! lol

Aint he just adorable!

Mims...... Proud Mummy of 2! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D :D :D

Awwwww DA he is a dinky little Kitty, Judging by his piccies he looks like he gonna have attitude :thumbsup:

One of my cats ate only scrambled eggs when she was a kitten as well, but she soon grew out of it and eats anything now.

Caption......

alfie3.jpg

"i supose i'll find out what this is when i'm older"

Awwwww DA he is a dinky little Kitty, Judging by his piccies he looks like he gonna have attitude :thumbsup:

They told me he had a lovely little personality and he really does! Hes so sweet and not afraid of anything - hes my tough little man!

awwwwwwwww he's lovely! can i have him?!  :lol:

Errrrrr NO! :lol::lol:

Aww... wook at tha widdle kitty! :yes:

Congrats on that D.A.

A good friend of mine has three she kept out of a litter her cat had and they are adorable. I was never a big cat person, but I have to say I'm a changed man after watching them grow from day one. Not sure if I want cats of my own someday yet, but I do love to go over there and play with them! Got to do it at least twice a week. :lol:

F**king cats. They should all be f**king shot. Attention grabbing, meeiowing little F**kers. Dogs are the way forward. Woof.

Oh, very sweet kitten by the way! :lol: :P

My cat would take one look at him and go 'MMM...LUNCH!!' :lol:

She hates all other cats. She's a big, cranky 14 year old, but still very healthy and active.

It's started DA... When the house I used to live in got it's second cat it wasn't long before the third, fourth and fifth.... ended up with eleven at on point which was getting silly when we realised in Cardiff if you have 12 you have to register as a cat sanctuary :D :D :D :D

Cute little kitty DA........... Just the right size to get jammed in my airbox... Kidding. :D :ph34r:

I have split this from another topic that was waayy off topic.

Stay on topic and civil - or the ban hammer is coming out

Thanks Matt.....

Well Alfie and Jess still arent really getting on but are tolerating each other as long as they are in seperate rooms!

Alfie is also eating now (HURRAH!) but only scrambled egg, but clever DA wrapped the scrambled egg around the kitten food and he eats it all! This will hopefully get him used to the taste and smell of kitten food!

Plus he had a little "accident" earlier and ended up smearing it all over the floor and carpet and up his legs and tail - he kinda missed the litter tray! :eek:

Quite worrying though - hes not afraid of anything! He even tried to escape out the front door when I came back from washing Kaori - he's fearless but maybe thats a bad thing where the road is concerned?? Jess is more fearful of the road and the noise.

Still, gonna try and keep the introductions going and hopefully Jess will start to understand that Alfie isnt a threat to her and they'll start getting on!

It'd be so much easier with children! lol

Lol I feel a quote comp coming on!!!! Mine would be... "DA shows kitty a kebab....." (notdirty in any way id like to add)

P.s DA :drool: that cat is evil..needs a nice home..like mine.. :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links