Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Know If These Are Any Good?

Karma Supra

Clicky linky

At £ 115 they seem too good to be true!!!!

Remote start, LCD keyfob, built in turbo timer, etc etc

Anyone h ad any experince, heard anything about these???

My mate has one on his car. Its a good kit in all just could be upsetting to be told youre car is being done over!!! Its worth it for that price though matey he paid well over that for his

Cheers!!!

I just noticed the "add vat" clause.

Still pretty cheap though!

Yes mate they are. I bought the exact same one in February.

First off, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced! They reply quick to emails and made sure I was a happy chappy.

I installed the system myself even though I've never installed an alarm before in my life - it's surprisingly easy though. Even removing the previous immobiliser was easy (worryingly :eek: ). I saved about £200 by doing it myself :hokus-pokus:

The remote start works like a treat, it blips once once its recieved the signal from the remote, then it starts up (scaring anyone who happens to walk by :ph34r: ) then blips again 3 times, the doors stay locked and any intrusions (or if the brakepedal is pressed without the key in the cylinder) automatically turns the car off and sounds the alarm on the car and pager.

Transmission range is between "ok" to "good". I can control the car fine from my bedroom but on the street the range is about 150m, less if theres stuff in the way,

The only thing I didnt like was the Battery for the fob that came with the car, it only lasted about 2-3 weeks but I've since replaced it with a duracell and its been fine ever since :D .

my mate has one on his car, he raves about it. he got it fully fitted for just over 200 so that price is still good even with vat on.

had it parked outside bar in 1st gear, remote start it and it jumps forward bout a foot, people at bus stop were panicing. wish i had a vid of it cos it was hilarious, a chav went to go inspect and nearly got hit when it jumped

my mate has one on his car, he raves about it. he got it fully fitted for just over 200 so that price is still good even with vat on.

had it parked outside bar in 1st gear, remote start it and it jumps forward bout a foot, people at bus stop were panicing. wish i had a vid of it cos it was hilarious, a chav went to go inspect and nearly got hit when it jumped

I thought that they had a "built in" safety mechanism so that you could not operate them whilst in gear.

Does it have automatic cut off in gear, i was gonna buy one of these, but decided against becuase i was too scared to fit myself and its not cat regonised or whatever.

Is it really that easy? :D

I thought that they had a "built in" safety mechanism so that you could not operate them whilst in gear.

nope!! the only thing that stops it remote starting is if the handbrake isnt on, then if the handbrakes released or brakes are pressed without a key in the ignition then the engine will cut out.

there is no such thing as a cat 1 or 2 alarm that has remote start, and theyre not that much more complicated than fitting a normal alarm

OK then... cheers folks.. I'll test one on Millys car and see how I like it :lol: Its an auto so hopefully she'll not make it jump when she starts it.. (I park next to her you see)

Cheers :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links