Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Doctor Who

gordypix

Cos the DALEKS are BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :thumbsup:

BRILLIANT.

One way to stop a Dalek though - Just walk up some stairs - that'll bugga 'em.... :lol:

Yeah - I just realised that..... :D :lol:

O - Well better get the Tin opener instead - that'll do it :thumbsup:

well that was the first time i have watch the new series and i have to say was rather impressed. the tackyness is still there which i like. :P

I loved it! It was scary (although I remember the old Daleks being scarier! lol) but it was also sweet as well!

Although I did wonder why the Dalek was going up each flight - beings as they are supposed to be cleverer than Carol Vorderman - why did they not go up the middle of the stairs instead - get to the victims faster! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:

the entire series has been great i always make sure im back in at 7 on a saturday just to see it and the Dalek just awesome.

Thumbs up to the BBC for this one.

Blaze Posted Today, 06:29 PM

QUOTE(Monster-Mat @ Apr 30 2005, 06:28 PM)

the new Daleks can go upstairs

Damn was just going to say that!  well they fly now! 

They always could 'cause it happened in a late 70's 'Tom Baker' Dr Who (and yes i'm old enough to remember :lol: )

Now when are they going to bring back K9...

Damn forgot to watch it again!  :ffs:

Don't forget its repeated on Sunday nights!

I usually wind up catching the last half hour of the same episode on both nights :( .

I'm glad I caught tonights though, it's the first one where I thought Ecclestone made a good doctor. Let's hope the first few episodes were Ecclestone just getting used to the role.

Great series..........not to be missed :yes:

Every episode has been amazing apart from the 1st one which I thought was dog!

The Daleks could go upstairs in the old series of Dr Who also..

PS, I think the series is well too scary for a 7pm showing.

the new Daleks can go upstairs :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

the entire series has been great i always make sure im back in at 7 on a saturday just to see it and the Dalek just awesome.

Thumbs up to the BBC for this one.

Yes, it's been a long wait but well worth it. :thumbsup:

Blaze Posted Today, 06:29 PM

QUOTE(Monster-Mat @ Apr 30 2005, 06:28 PM)

the new Daleks can go upstairs

Damn was just going to say that!  well they fly now! 

They always could 'cause it happened in a late 70's 'Tom Baker' Dr Who (and yes i'm old enough to remember :lol: )

Now when are they going to bring back K9...

Me too. It was in a basement if I remember. <geek mode on>

K9 was cool and could fight back when attacked! :yes:

yeah, you cant have doctor who without the darlek, only wasnt that the last one?

Yes it was. Still, I suppose the Doctor could always go back in time to fight them or were they wiped out of time like the rest of the timelords?

</disengages geek mode>

The doctor is more of an observer and doesnt really change the timeline, like this week, he was upset coz he thought Rose was dead, whats stopping him from going back an hour and taking her away?

The doctor is more of an observer and doesnt really change the timeline, like this week, he was upset coz he thought Rose was dead, whats stopping him from going back an hour and taking her away?

But the Tardis was in the sealed vault with Rose so he couldnt get to it..... I think!

But the Tardis was in the sealed vault with Rose so he couldnt get to it..... I think!

yes da but time is irrelevant if you are a timelord so even if he couldnt get back to his tardis for 5 years he could still go back to just before rose hypothetically died and rescue her.

hth ;) :rolleyes:

ahhh except....

think about it - the war was with the Darleks, and it was A TIME WAR...

so, if a time-lord dies, he ceases to exisit, in all times... and no, it isnt a paradox..

Plus, has no-one else noticed the BBC's little 'get out of jail free' clause - in this series the Tardis means time travel is not an exact science, like the Darlek episode, he stated the Tardis locked onto the signal, not him..

true, but he does change the timeline (or at least events contained within a particular time) look at other previous episodes,...

1. at the end of the world viewing the doctor says he has been to it before but never before did he meet the tree lady or have that skin thing attempt to disrupt it.

2. when the doctor met dickens he had never met him before, or encountered the ghost thingys, or inspired dickens to write about them - (although at least the doctor mentioned that dickens would die before he had time to write it).

I love time travel films/shows..

Back 2 the Future films have so many errors in it.

Well, it's against the Time Lord code or something I think.

Otherwise wouldn't Peter Davidson have saved Adric from crashing the spaceship into the earth and so forth. There's been lots of times when various doctors could have gone back to save someone and didn't.

What I want to know is, how will they continue the series? If I remember right, Time Lords only have 12 regenerations or something, that's why the Master has to kill people to survive now, he ran out and what is this? Doctor number 10 or so?

God I'm a nerd... :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links