Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo...

bluepaseo

:eek: Heading down the M6 last saturday, around the Stafford area I saw an Aygo fly past my mates A6, it was light blue metallic and on an 05 plate. Looked well odd and so small. :group-cuddles:

Are you sure..... didnt think the Aygo was that fast! :lol:

Perhaps on a little test run or something?

it would have been on a trade plate for starters! Not allowed to register them yet as they aint on the system so it cant have a reg number. :unsure:

it would have been on a trade plate for starters! Not allowed to register them yet as they aint on the system so it cant have a reg number.  :unsure:

Trade plates arent the same as normal number plates then?

I always thought they were the same..... :unsure:

no trade plates are red writing not black! they are registered to the dealer not the car! so they can be used on all cars :thumbsup:

no trade plates are red writing not black! they are registered to the dealer not the car! so they can be used on all cars  :thumbsup:

not to mention they are not permantly fixed

Hmm but they aren't released until July I'm sure - there are some on display at Bluewater Shopping Centre in Kent as a preview, and they are gonna be going all around the Country before they are officially on sale..

Thats what I thought, but it was def on an 05 plate, pale blue and an Aygo. Maybe it was a personal import? It went down the M6 toll road, we didnt! My mate had never even seen a pic of one and said what the hell is that!!!

Thats what I thought, but it was def on an 05 plate, pale blue and an Aygo. Maybe it was a personal import? It went down the M6 toll road, we didnt! My mate had never even seen a pic of one and said what the hell is that!!!

I think you might have saw one, if you check out this weeks Auto Express they have a '05 Ice Blue Aygo on the road on their group test.

From the background it looks like it's been around West London and other areas.

There is one about...

I read a review in a French car mag on the plane yesterday (L'Auto-Journal). It was really complimentary on bretty much everything bar boot space and the rear window openings.

Can't wait to have a nosey around one in the flesh...

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links