Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why The Banning? Geocool69

Captain Starlet

Just thougt id start this post to find out why a firend of mine was banned on here?

He has been continuosly bullied and harrased by another admin for along time an finally banned.

Harrasment for having a link in his sig, for anything the admin can get him for,

its even got to the state where you cant actually post the link now

and why??? as there are plenty of other ppl with links in there name or post them.There is even a links section!

the site is not of any obscene or ilegal content but just a Toyota Starlet owners website

and now when ever it is type it is automatically replaced with toyotaownersclub

the site is...

www. uk starlet club.com (with no spaces)

The member is geocool69

Can we have sum reasons pls?

i know one of the conditions about linking to other sites is that they have to link TOC in return...

I have checked his site and cant see one.. then again it could have been there?

no idea.. :blink:

From the Terms and conditions of this forum

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website, including informational pages. General linking from privded profile is allowed. We reserve the right to alter any profile we may see unfit for display on Toyota Owners Club.

Participants may not use the Forum to direct other to any pages which they have a commercial interest in, these include commission or referral hyperlinks.

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.

Participants may not use the Forum to solicit users for any project or purpose external to the Forum; public, private, or commercial. Our userbase is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses.

The user has been told about this MANY times. Any other issues should be taken up with the "management".

but is it that bad having it in you sig? an he only mentions it when sum1 asks a question....and the answer is on that site, an the site is no way commercial an there are no fees so hes not making any thing off it is he?

Simple terms are

We do not link to other clubs unless there is a link back.

If people drove members from the starlet club to TOC then the USC would would soon go off on one.

Its a 2 way thing... i cannot be any clearer than that.

If any members does not obey the rules then expect to be removed. We are clear.. he was warned many times... banned.. job done.

I will point out another thing.. we see alot of new clubs using these boards for a free ride. We are no springboard whatsoever. They can go out and do their own promotions like we did.

If someone has information on a question asked here.. damn well add the answer here too... its not a portal site... its the ultimate Toyota information resource and we made it like this by purely enforcing the rules. This is what makes TOC what it is today. A blimmin good club!

its the ultimate Toyota information resources. This is what makes TOC what it is today.

And we have !Removed! good meets!!! :group-cuddles:

I am closing this thread now.. The answer has been given

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links