Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Curry Night

Steve

Had a laugh at the curry night... hope to we have a load more of these!

now waiting for the pics ryan will be posting!

A338 drove me nuts as the speed limit varied too much! kept me awake though!

thanks to the guys for coming and lets hope a few more come next time. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you got hme in one piece (more than I can say for me, see post dead suspension) :censor: :unsure::angry:

Excellent night proer rightup (essay) coming tomorrow after I've sourced 4 new struts for the the car....

Knew I forgopt something your chewue is still in the car Steve will have to get that posted as I think Andy at Fensport may just be getting a call re: Koni fully adjustables :)

The Curry night, what did you miss....

Well to start the evening off, myself, Badger, Big_Turbo Style(Kev), Claire G (LOC), Mr. Claire G(LOC) and Kev's friend all turned up in Maidenhead for the pre-meet convoy, instead of meeting at the Garage we met at another indian next door as they had a better car park :)

We all headed out into the stunning scenery surrounding the Thames to get to the Indian to meet up with a good number of others for some amazing food, Kev's looked extremely spicey from the sweat pouring off him at the end of the meal where the only thing to interupt the laughter was a noisy little Bee who Badger was so intent on keeping alive while Kev pulled up his socks so as not to get stung :)

After the Curry we all headed down to a Windsor pub next to the Thames which luckily for a car club had run completely out of beer (Nice choice Mr. Claire G, and sorry for forgetting your name) where we sat laughed and basically wasted the evening away sat outside overlooking the Thames and swapping stories, There was this one time at Band Camp.... Right !!!

The drive to the pub was rather amusing with Lexi, MR2's and a Startlet Turbo all jostling for position and generally playing silly buggers, even a Hyundai Coupe 'tried' to join in the fun....

We all left at about 12pm when sitting outside the pub we were rudely interupted by a couple on the backseat of a Granada, well imagintions don't need to work overtime to figure out what was happening....

At the end of the day a great night, some good laughs and amazing food, where next, Indian, Chinese, French, Mongolian..... Who knows, All we can say is it will be another cracking evening...

A great chance to get to know other members in person.

I take it you forgot my Veggie Korma doggie bag then Ryan?? :ffs:

I was working all night so am !Removed! shattered now, glad y'all had a good time. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sounds like fun! sorry to hear about the suspension Ryan :( hopefully something good will come of it (new improved suspension!) :D

sounds like fun! sorry to hear about the suspension Ryan :( hopefully something good will come of it (new improved suspension!) :D

plans are a kimbop but will get a report on the state of the suspension early this week, depends how bad they all are (I got a feeling they might all be dead)....

OK Not that many photo's from the evening, but they can all be found....

HERE....

A few photo's of choice...

DSC02065.JPGI'll send the boys round!

DSC02057.JPGWhat's he looking at ?

DSC02057.JPGIf you don't come on more meets we'll send round the lads !!

good god is my head really that big??? :eek:

was a top night and the food was great, the restauranmt was sooooo hot though! that catching noise that you heard as i drove off was a stone caught in between the disc and brake pad, found the little bugger on sunday morn.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links