Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Online Breaker Search Engine Things...

Jimlad

Looking for a gearbox for my car around the middle of this month. I know of findapart.co.uk , but are there any better breaker type sites where you submit what you are looking for and they get in touch ?

thanks

I have never needed anyone better then findapart mate...

just got a low miler supra turbo engine, with turbo, ancilleries, etc for £295 plus vat.

They even come up trumps with odd import parts :thumbsup:

I spoke to Rogue .. they usually don't break g'boxes/engines but Patrick did me a favour.

Yeah, I've spoken to Matt @ rogue, but they don't have any boxes at the moment... :(

just got a low miler supra turbo engine, with turbo, ancilleries, etc for £295 plus vat.

They even come up trumps with odd import parts  :thumbsup:

do findapart email you or phone you ?? Last time I was looking for something I used some other place and got about 15 phone calls that day... did get a bit annoying.

I call in and ask them to call me back....

I leave a pen and paper by the phone, get all the details from all, when they have stopped rolling in I call back the best ones and work on the best deal...

got soem very good deals from there!!!

They even come up trumps with odd import parts  :thumbsup:

do findapart email you or phone you ?? Last time I was looking for something I used some other place and got about 15 phone calls that day... did get a bit annoying.

yeah, indepent breakers call you

I once submitted a request for some tsport skirts and was surprised when i got a phone call the next day lol

I have tried a few mainly looking for second hand bits. I have never had a phone call or email back from any of them. Except one company that could get me wings at twice the price than what I could from MrT :ffs:

I think Find a part is fantastic.. I just put in my Email address and used something like 0800 0000 000 as my fone number so they dont call me.

I'm usung them at the moment for a new engine.. cheap as chips.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links